:francis:
"The album suffers from too many Black Moon like tracks":mindblown:
What are they supposed to sound like?:childplease:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I find it so funny to look back all these years later and people continue to look up to Pac when it was clear he was only Suge's hired goon. He basically said whatever Suge was thinking. How are you a revolutionary with somebody like Suge pulling your strings? But hey, people gon believe what they want.
He wasnt suge hired suge..you must've forget dre was doing samething being suge hired goon before pac came on DR

Dont try to change up history because you just watch a NWA movie. Jimmy lay low and the one who really made the big moves, he came through and took dre

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He should have called Mel-Man, nikka co produced every song on 2001 and did the last track solo.

I already made a thread about Dre turning into that WOAT rapper because he's been convinced to be technical and be Kendrick-lite instead of having his usual laid back flow

Compton will be forgotten in 1 month, I'm already back to bumping DS2

Lord Finesse produced the last song on 2001, Mel Man has done sweet fukk all since 2001 era especially by himself.

the problem with these new cats writing for Dre is they just write a normal verse with Dre's reference points. they don't write a verse that they think will fit Dre and actually be good for him.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
He should have called Mel-Man, nikka co produced every song on 2001 and did the last track solo.

I already made a thread about Dre turning into that WOAT rapper because he's been convinced to be technical and be Kendrick-lite instead of having his usual laid back flow

Compton will be forgotten in 1 month, I'm already back to bumping DS2

Yeah...

Because the production and the rapping is much better on Future's album :martin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its crazy to think about how eminem saved his career. Before eminem aftermath was floundering and directionless. Dres production was meh at best at that time.

On the same side,eminem wouldnt be where he is without dres cosign. If he had signed to like duck down hed be just another rippity rap underground white boy.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically dre didnt want 2pac on deathrow? and him being signed was Suge overruling? i think the original plan was for Suge to handle business, and Dre to handle the talent, but as time went by Suge started signing talent on his own. but at the same time, maybe he wanted to build deathrow at a faster pace than Dre, who according to michel’le was taking his time when it came to working, at his own pace. seems like the parting of the ways was similar to Jay and Dame, just different ideas about how they wanted the company to proceed.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy to think about how eminem saved his career. Before eminem aftermath was floundering and directionless. Dres production was meh at best at that time.

On the same side,eminem wouldnt be where he is without dres cosign. If he had signed to like duck down hed be just another rippity rap underground white boy.

yeah, the production on SSLP and MMLP doesnt hold up to me at all. Relapse though, im starting to feel is Em’s best album period. even above his first albums at Aftermath.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And as we know now, there was the infamous group meeting before Dre left where Pac straight called him out for being gay and Dre say he wasn't gay but was bi lmao. And notice how Dre made it a point to tell the interviewer he was late cuz he was bangin out his lady. Ol insecure as dude.

Dre was my favorite artist back in the day, but he's a complete sellout and fakkit now.

If Pac hadn't died, DR would have went on to crush the game after Dre left. Pac brought a whole new vibe and reinvented DR. They could have done it without Dre.

Assuming Pac wouldnt have left after a year or so as well to form Euthanasia Records as has been claimed

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
lmao @ "and he promises he has a song to end the east and west coast feud forever"

Dude thought "Been There Done That" was gonna change the game

i think hes talking about east coast killa/west coast killa.

but yea, that video aint make a dent.

I find it so funny to look back all these years later and people continue to look up to Pac when it was clear he was only Suge's hired goon. He basically said whatever Suge was thinking. How are you a revolutionary with somebody like Suge pulling your strings? But hey, people gon believe what they want.

even swap.

suge took on pac's beefs, even long after he died.

Last edited: