Classic Article of the Source: Dr Dre Leaving Death Row

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka really was shytting on D.O.C. something serious :wow:

Have they worked at all since the Death Row days? I know he gave DOC a shout out on "What's the Difference" on 2001

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
But then again, everyone in the music industry has been linked to Detox
I swear if D.O.C worked with Dre on this Compton bullshyt it would've been way better.

He has the ears of what a Dre project should sound like, and is probably the main person Dre respects in the music industry.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I swear if D.O.C worked with Dre on this Compton bullshyt it would've been way better.

He has the ears of what a Dre project should sound like, and is probably the main person Dre respects in the music industry.

He should have called Mel-Man, nikka co produced every song on 2001 and did the last track solo.

I already made a thread about Dre turning into that WOAT rapper because he's been convinced to be technical and be Kendrick-lite instead of having his usual laid back flow

Compton will be forgotten in 1 month, I'm already back to bumping DS2

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DoC was wit dre on 2001 ..Compton and detox

He is on a couple skits on 2001 ..u can heat his FD up voice

He was less involved in detox at the beginning as him n dre fell out again ..but.near the middle he came back RnD fo a minute then bounced again

He was at a lot of Compton sessions ..even introduced Justus to dre

They like brothers ..they both have egos .. Docs voice has started to come back naturally past 12 mnthd

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
DoC was wit dre on 2001 ..Compton and detox

He is on a couple skits on 2001 ..u can heat his FD up voice

He was less involved in detox at the beginning as him n dre fell out again ..but.near the middle he came back RnD fo a minute then bounced again

He was at a lot of Compton sessions ..even introduced Justus to dre

They like brothers ..they both have egos .. Docs voice has started to come back naturally past 12 mnthd

receipts