Clarence Thomas is not Black....how is this not problematic?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
@cook @Brooklynzson @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @Reinscarf y'all gonna sanction this shyt. full coli cash and FULL IP BAN BET?!!? proof that david is black????

Good bye from this site

This is David_TheMan typing this very same message that you are about to see.

sorry_had_to_be_you_no_i_m_not.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good bye from this site

This is David_TheMan typing this very same message that you are about to see.

sorry_had_to_be_you_no_i_m_not.jpg

Picture is not showing up at all.... try again... Also let the mods respond I want all your coli cash and IP ban address. and not no arm pics either full blown face pics nikka with proof... :birdman:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Picture is not showing up at all.... try again... Also let the mods respond I want all your coli cash and IP ban address. and not no arm pics either full blown face pics nikka with proof... :birdman:
Nah nikka you don't make extra demands after the fact. Its over

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Clearance thomas doesn't see himself as a black man so why should I?

This isn't about conservative ideology and blackness, because I believe some black conservatives are good people ( Colin Powell, Condoleezza rice, Michael Steele, Tim Scott), but Clarence Thomas comes off as a person who hates himself. So fukk him.

Sidenote: Clarence Thomas wasn't always like this, in his high school and college years Clarence Thomas was very active in the civil rights movement.

Second sidenote: I remember him coming to SJU law school to give a seminar ( open to all) on Catholicism and the law, he's a real nice person if you meet him.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Clearance thomas doesn't see himself as a black man so why should I?

This isn't about conservative ideology and blackness, because I believe some black conservatives are good people ( Colin Powell, Condoleezza rice, Michael Steele, Tim Scott), but Clarence Thomas comes off as a person who hates himself. So fukk him.

Sidenote: Clarence Thomas wasn't always like this, in his high school and college years Clarence Thomas was very active in the civil rights movement.

Second sidenote: I remember him coming to SJU law school to give a seminar ( open to all) on Catholicism and the law, he's a real nice person if you meet him.
I've met Mr. Thomas as well, he is very nice to me, and no time in my brief talk with him did he ever talk to me like he was anything but a black man.

Clarence Thomas: The Justice Nobody Knows
"My job is to write opinions. I decide cases and write opinions. It is not to respond to idiocy and critics who make statements that are unfounded," Thomas says. "That doesn't mean that people shouldn't have constructive criticisms, but it should be constructive. Whether or not I'm black or not, that's just silliness. That is not worth responding to."

How much of his life is determined by his race?

"Oh, goodness. I don't know. I'm black. How much of your life is determined by being male? I have no idea. I'm black. That's a fact of life. I'm 5'8 1/2" tall. I don't know how much of my life is determined by being 5'8 1/2" tall. It's just a part of who I am," Thomas tells Kroft.

"But you think of yourself as a black man," Kroft says.

"I'm a man. I'm a man, first and foremost. I'm a citizen of this country. And I happen to be black. I am a human being," Thomas replies.

Thomas believes the Constitution is "color blind" and he is part of an emerging majority on the court that believes that laws granting preferential treatment based on race should be struck down.

But it is Thomas who has been vilified by the civil rights establishment in part because he is black, and because he is viewed as having benefited from some of very programs he now opposes. At best they consider him a hypocrite, at worst a traitor to his own people.

"You've been successful. You moved on. You don't care about people and your race," Kroft says.

"Oh, that's silliness," the justice replies.

"You do care," Kroft remarks.

"Oh, obviously I do," Thomas says. "Come on, you know? But it's none of their business. How much does Justice Scalia care about Italians? Did you ask him that? Did anyone ever ask him? Give me a break. Do I help people? Absolutely. Do I help, love helping black people? Absolutely. And I do. But do I like helping all people? Yes. In particular I like helping people who are disadvantaged, people who don't come from the best circumstances. Do white people live in homeless shelters? Do Hispanics live in homeless shelters? Is disadvantaged exclusive province of blacks? No."

Its saad how much blacks allow racist ass liberal whites to openly berate and tear down this man.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Picture showing up on both my browser, cleared the cache, still showed up, went to another computer still showed up.
You gonna be a man of your word and leave this site or not?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Xml5Jzf.jpg

Unlike you I'm not gonna show just a hand I'm gonna put my half my face out there to prove who I am... What Now nikka?!?

nikka you went from complaining about not seeing a pic to now acting like I owe you shyt.
Why is your ass still on this site, time for you to go.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka you went from complaining about not seeing a pic to now acting like I owe you shyt.
Why is your ass still on this site, time for you to go.

Why when I leave when I proved who I was dumbass?!!? :what: All this corny hand shyt... :snoop: You an oreo c00n ass nikka. talking about Clarance Thomas is a national treasure... :mjlol:

I aint going nowhere... :umad: