Clarence Thomas is not Black....how is this not problematic?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Oh and clarance thomas is still a oreo fukkboy who didnt do shyt for black people... :camby: cape for sexual abusers who dikkride white people brehs... :birdman:
Clarance Thomas is no oreo and he does his job well, he isn't there to push legislation that isn't his job, he decides cases on the basis of the law.
That said what have Venus and Serena williams done for black people, they play sports, but Clarence Thomas can't do anything?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why when I leave when I proved who I was dumbass?!!? :what: All this corny hand shyt... :snoop: You an oreo c00n ass nikka. talking about Clarance Thomas is a national treasure... :mjlol:

I aint going nowhere... :umad:
nikka we don't care who you are, the bet wasn't about you, it was about me.
I proved to you that I am black, which was the bet, now its time for you to go
@cook

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I hate seeing ban bets that have hour long gaps. Could never trust it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think it has to do with this "you're not one of us" mentality because most of are cultural beliefs have to do with are fight against oppression, racism, discrimination and white supremacy. You can blame white people for that. If you do not share those same values then you are not considered one of us.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think it has to do with this "you're not one of us" mentality because most of are cultural beliefs have to do with are fight against oppression, racism, discrimination and white supremacy. You can blame white people for that. If you do not share those same values then you are not considered one of us.
False, there is no same values and group block thought.
We are black that is what we are and he is one of us

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He is one of us on the census list. He is not one of us when it comes to cultural acceptance.
Yes he is, and who are you to think you can speak for all blacks. He isn't the first nor last black american who is a conservative and he is a black american still.