Clarence Thomas is not Black....how is this not problematic?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@cook this man refused to honor his ban bet, is there something we can do to get him banned?

YOU jumped the gun and went ahead without hearing the details of the deal and posted a picture "supposed" of your hand... Who knows where that hand came from? :heh:

The mods also never sanctioned the shyt so stop crying like a lil bytch. The bet was to prove we're both BLACK, you showed a hand I showed HALF my face. so just stop it already move the fukk on... :coffee: @cook

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
YOU jumped the gun and went ahead without hearing the details of the deal and posted a picture "supposed" of your hand... Who knows where that hand came from? :heh:

The mods also never sanctioned the shyt so stop crying like a lil bytch. The bet was to prove we're both BLACK, you showed a hand I showed HALF my face. so just stop it already move the fukk on... :coffee: @cook
Who knows where any pic comes from, i showed you my hand, in front of a post that was written with ic attached.
The bet was not to prove we were both black, i never questioned your race.

Clarence Thomas's achievement is a testament to black american success in this racist country and as far as the sex scandal, it was nothing more than a political hit job and white liberals will do nothing more than work over time to diminish how a black kid growing up in jim crow Georgia, homeless for a time, grows up to be a honor student in high school as the only black student, graduates with honors from a minor university but some how finds a way to get accepted and graduates from Yale Law School and you act like that isn't accomplishment in the US, as if he isn't black and didn't have to fight and struggle to get to where he got to?

2. I know what you implied figuratively and I addressed literally and figuratively. He isn't an anathema to black people, he is one of many types of black americans in this country a conservative.

3. How was I exposed for being white, you just make up shyt when you have nothing of substance to speak on, shows your mental laziness. I can post a pic of myself, but it needs to be a ban bet. I bet you your account and leaving this site, you want to take it?

I'm gonna respond to this hilarious ass c00nrific post but you willing to put up ALL YOUR COLI CASH AND COMPLETE IP ADDRESS NULLIFICATION BAN BET. LOSER LEAVES THE COLI FORVER???

PULL UP... :birdman:

@cook @Brooklynzson @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @Reinscarf y'all gonna sanction this shyt. full coli cash and FULL IP BAN BET?!!? proof that david is black????

Good bye from this site

This is David_TheMan typing this very same message that you are about to see.

sorry_had_to_be_you_no_i_m_not.jpg

Got your proof and had your dumb ass copping pleas.

You are a weird ass dude.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who knows where any pic comes from, i showed you my hand, in front of a post that was written with ic attached.
The bet was not to prove we were both black, i never questioned your race.

Got your proof and had your dumb ass copping pleas.

You are a weird ass dude.

A "Dark Skinned" hand proves nothing.... :manny: How do WE know...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Clarance Thomas is no oreo and he does his job well, he isn't there to push legislation that isn't his job, he decides cases on the basis of the law.
That said what have Venus and Serena williams done for black people, they play sports, but Clarence Thomas can't do anything?

He voted whatever Scalia voted for 25 years FOH. He crossed the bridge called Affrimative Action to the life and lofty status he now enjoys, then sought to torch the fukking bridge to the ground behind him. The museum is for POSITIVE contributions.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He voted whatever Scalia voted for 25 years FOH. He crossed the bridge called Affrimative Action to the life and lofty status he now enjoys, then sought to torch the fukking bridge to the ground behind him. The museum is for POSITIVE contributions.
No he actually had disagreements with Scalia and scalia himself once said Thomas had influenced him.
He doesn't believe in AA, why, because he has openly admitted he doesn't believe its a power granted to the federal government.
You dismiss his own accomplishment and call it only affirmitive action, same shyt terry bradshaw just alluded to with regard to Mike Tomlin. Its a damn shame how you repeat racist liberal shyt against blacks.

Thomas accomplishment getting to the court is just as great as Venus and Serena williams winning fukking games, but hey what do you expect. White liberals praise athletes and tell kids to look towards them, and put down blacks who don't tow their line and some of you eat that shyt up and run with it, instead of realizing you are being played

cook

Banned
Daps
@cook this man refused to honor his ban bet, is there something we can do to get him banned?

this exchange officially marks the end of ban bets regarding people posting their picture. unless someone comes out and says "yeah i was wrong, ban me" then im done. too much whining about fake pics, it took too long and all this other goalpost moving. :scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
this exchange officially marks the end of ban bets regarding people posting their picture. unless someone comes out and says "yeah i was wrong, ban me" then im done. too much whining about fake pics, it took too long and all this other goalpost moving. :scust:

:dead:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:ohhh: i came to check on this thread and I got 0 notifications that it even got 1 response, this shyt is 4 pages long:

Its a disgrace and I"m sick of it.
White liberals want to attack and sick their black lapdogs on anyone who doesn't toe liberal talking points and I'm sick of it.
Clarence Thomas deserves recognition and praise for black achievement because to be where he is and do what he has done in the era he came from is a fukking achievement.
All blacks aren't progressives, and we don't have to make an excuse for it, same reason no other race does, but you have the media and simple minded fools who go out there way to attack this man on his blackness and try to remove him from history and reduce his accomplishment and its sickening that a lot of blacks buy into it.

I agree. clarence thomas has presided over hundreds and thousands of cases, I know for a fact he's ruled on cases that were in favor of african americans and I know he's ruled on some that were controversial. He's not seen as "BLACK" because he is an outspoken republican. anybody arguing otherwise is lying. that's literally the only reason.

again though...that's cool? 43 people shot in chicago on christmas alone. one day. people will say thats tragic, the perps need to be in prison yada yada yada....but nobody will ever say a gun toting dope dealing thug ass nikka is not "BLACK", ever. nor will they call them a traitor to their race.
:wtf: wtf is up with y'all in this thread maybe the creator of the museum don't like him and figures he's no integral to "black" history and truth be told he is a black man in white face token ass negro who has no love of black people despite being black himself... :coffee: take it how you want it.

I think it has to do with this "you're not one of us" mentality because most of are cultural beliefs have to do with are fight against oppression, racism, discrimination and white supremacy. You can blame white people for that. If you do not share those same values then you are not considered one of us.

- neither of you really addressed my point. again, you all can have your opinions, but this means that the man isn't his whole RACE anymore? this makes sense to you? neither of you find it strange that we're the only people on the planet that do this?

if you heard a white guy say "yeah but eminem isn't really a white guy though when you think about it, i mean look at how he acts! he does nothing for us and our race, and everything for your culture...he's not one of us" not only would that sound weird, but you'd call him a straight up racist. keep it 100.

nobody does this but us.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
:ohhh: i came to check on this thread and I got 0 notifications that it even got 1 response, this shyt is 4 pages long:

I agree. clarence thomas has presided over hundreds and thousands of cases, I know for a fact he's ruled on cases that were in favor of african americans and I know he's ruled on some that were controversial. He's not seen as "BLACK" because he is an outspoken republican. anybody arguing otherwise is lying. that's literally the only reason.

again though...that's cool? 43 people shot in chicago on christmas alone. one day. people will say thats tragic, the perps need to be in prison yada yada yada....but nobody will ever say a gun toting dope dealing thug ass nikka is not "BLACK", ever. nor will they call them a traitor to their race.

- neither of you really addressed my point. again, you all can have your opinions, but this means that the man isn't his whole RACE anymore? this makes sense to you? neither of you find it strange that were the only people on the planet that do this?

if you heard a white guy say "yeah but eminem isn't really a white guy though when you think about it, i mean look at how he acts! he does nothing for us and our race, and everything for your culture...he's not one of us" not only would that sound weird, but you'd call him a straight up racist. keep it 100.

nobody does this but us.

So ate wiggers, n-word lovers, those with "white guilt" aren't banished from the white race?:usure::mjpls:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Is this African-American museum funded by whites no less only supposed to include black people "everybody" likes? I thought it was about historical achievements in the America's. Good, bad and the ugly. If it can't possess all parts of history (and it already isn't because like I said whites funded the majority of it), maybe Clarence is better off being left out anyway.

It's the same reason I can't with the NAACP. White founded organizations that are supposedly designed for the betterment of black folks. I mean, if you say so.