Clarence Thomas is not Black....how is this not problematic?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
So ate wiggers, n-word lovers, those with "white guilt" aren't banished from the white race?:usure::mjpls:

wtf? this is a real question!? look at how many middle age suburban white people have "wiggers" for kids
you think they're just disowning them en-masse? are you crazy!? :mjlol:

We are not the only people who do this...
Stop...:comeon:

list them then. provide examples please :coffee:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this African-American museum funded by whites no less only supposed to include black people "everybody" likes? I thought it was about historical achievements in the America's. Good, bad and the ugly. If it can't possess all parts of history (and it already isn't because like I said whites funded the majority of it), maybe Clarence is better off being left out anyway.

It's the same reason I can't with the NAACP. White founded organizations that are supposedly designed for the betterment of black folks. I mean, if you say so.
Everyone from the Designer of the building to the Legislators that helped get the grants passed to the lobbyists themselves and the Directors were Black :mjgrin:
The cries of "we need more c00ns" in the museums sounds like some liberal White BS :gucci:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Everyone from the Designer of the building to the Legislators that helped get the grants passed to the lobbyists themselves and the Directors were Black :mjgrin:
The cries of "we need more c00ns" in the museums sounds like some liberal White BS :gucci:

Are you denying the large financial contributions from white benefactors and establishments to help get this museum built? Yes or no?

Also, who is crying for more c00ns? I merely asked a question. Is this museum only for black people that you like? Some people don't like Marcus Garvey and consider him to be problematic because he tried to liberate black minds, but he damn well better be represented, which was my point. I don't like or dislike Clarence, I just think it's odd that his achievement is somehow negated because he's conservative.

Were Obama a c00n (in your words), would he not belong in this museum?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you denying the large financial contributions from white benefactors and establishments to help get this museum built? Yes or no?

Also, who is crying for more c00ns? I merely asked a question. Is this museum only for black people that you like? Some people don't like Marcus Garvey and consider him to be problematic because he tried to liberate black minds, but he damn well better be represented, which was my point. I don't like or dislike Clarence, I just think it's odd that his achievement is somehow negated because he's conservative.

Were Obama a c00n (in your words), would he not belong in this museum?
As the First Black President, he would still belong in the museum.
Clarence is not the first Black SCJ.
They didn't want to put him in there, they are not required to.
I'm' not denying anything about the funding of the museum, your lazy "internet gotcha" ass is attempting to use that to try and discredit the contributions Black hands to conceptualising, creating, and furnishing the museum.
Marcus Garvey is a bad example, he had an impact on the Western Black diaspora, Justice Thomas has not.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
There's nothing lazy about it. You just are dismissing your own contradictions and moving goal posts. No matter. You dap the race is a social construct posts, then you want to pick and choose who black people get to celebrate. Never mind.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remembers, Clarence proclaim to be a proud Sellout on 60 Minutes with Ed Bradley:rip:, tho:yeshrug:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Liberals won the cuture war a long time ago and they have the power to shame non conformists

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've met Mr. Thomas as well, he is very nice to me, and no time in my brief talk with him did he ever talk to me like he was anything but a black man.

Clarence Thomas: The Justice Nobody Knows

Its saad how much blacks allow racist ass liberal whites to openly berate and tear down this man.

They did the same thing with Ben Carson who is a world class brain surgeon and who is married to a black woman..

White liberals get a free pass to make fun of his wifes look and do everything but practically call him the N word under the guise of poking fun at his conservative beliefs. Liberals have a pass to shame successful black conservatives. This is something that really bothers me.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They did the same thing with Ben Carson who is a world class brain surgeon and who is married to a black woman..

White liberals get a free pass to make fun of his wifes look and do everything but practically call him the N word under the guise of poking fun at his conservative beliefs. Liberals have a pass to shame successful black conservatives. This is something that really bothers me.

Yep same thing with Herman Cain as well as successful black businessman who was also on the Federal Reserve Board.
Whites attack these people and simple blacks go right along with it grinning and dancing with them for white liberal praise.
Damn pathetic.