• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Even had the King on the squad. Y’all think I be joking, we really are the GOAT franchise in all professional sports and entertainment
AsiYi4b.png

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even had the King on the squad. Y’all think I be joking, we really are the GOAT franchise in all professional sports and entertainment
AsiYi4b.png
my favorite part of the story is the only reason this match took place is because Nuggets had so little faith their team would make the WCF that year, that they double booked Raw with a home game. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What the Nuggets need to do? Jokic needs to drop 15 lbs. Everything is slow about this guy including his release. Don't resign Milsap- biggest waste of 90 million dollars. Develop Bol Bol and MPJ. New backup Center. Gotta improve in that spot.
Jokic gets his shot off against anyone and he never gonna be fast no matter what he weighs. If he lost weight he wouldn't be able to bully as well. He should keep working on his strength and defensive positioning.

- Hope MPJr can be 3rd guy
- Move on from Garry Harris Jr, I like his defense but his offense is just not good.
- I agree with the Millsap, a guy like Draymond would be great next to him. They need a defensive 4.
- Need more from the bench..Monte Morris is the only reliable guy, hopefully Bol Bol can help too.
The chemistry with MPJ isn't there on the offensive end or defensive end and I get the feeling he don't get along with his coach or his teammates. They need to use him as tradebait.

With Millsap/Plumblee coming off the books I think they have enough space that they could package Harris and MPJ for a more reliable guard, resign Grant, and then sign Ibaka in free agency.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Dirk, Kobe, and Duncan all had their primes almost a decade ago breh. :why:

From the year LBJ entered the league (2004) to the last year you could say any of those three were in their prime (2013), the East won 5 of the 10 titles and could easily have won 8. So claiming the West was hot because of Dirk/Kobe/Duncan is some silly shyt.

Miami, Boston, Detroit, were just as good as San Antonio, Los Angeles, Dallas in that 2004-2013 window. And the West wasn't all that crowded at the top back when teams like the Nuggets and the Suns were making the WCF.
We''re talking careers her, and the finals series is irrelevant. There is no 07 finals appearance. There are no .500 teams in the first rd series. There is no 8 straight finals with the warriors, mavs, or spurs there. Even with post prime duncan the spurs were contenders every year except a few. And thats not even counting OKC with kd.

The Suns were one of the best teams in the league both years they made the WCF. The year the nuggets made the WCF, the 9th seed won 46 games. Yes the west was clearly better. It's not a debate

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jokic gets his shot off against anyone and he never gonna be fast no matter what he weighs. If he lost weight he wouldn't be able to bully as well. He should keep working on his strength and defensive positioning.

The chemistry with MPJ isn't there on the offensive end or defensive end and I get the feeling he don't get along with his coach or his teammates. They need to use him as tradebait.

With Millsap/Plumblee coming off the books I think they have enough space that they could package Harris and MPJ for a more reliable guard, resign Grant, and then sign Ibaka in free agency.
They should not trade him. His potential is too high and some guard isn’t bringing them any closer to a title.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We''re talking careers her, and the finals series is irrelevant. There is no 07 finals appearance. There are no .500 teams in the first rd series. There is no 8 straight finals with the warriors, mavs, or spurs there. Even with post prime duncan the spurs were contenders every year except a few. And thats not even counting OKC with kd.

The Suns were one of the best teams in the league both years they made the WCF. The year the nuggets made the WCF, the 9th seed won 46 games. Yes the west was clearly better. It's not a debate
1st-round team is completely irrelevant when LBJ has never lost to anyone other than a Finals contender in his entire career. :yeshrug:

If you're talking which conference was better you can't just move the best team from one conference into the other one without taking anything out, of course the conference gonna be tougher then. You can't keep the Spurs, Warriors, OKC, AND add LeBron's Heat/Cavs to the mix too. :mjlol:

Switch LeBron's team with the best team in the West each year and see who had an easier road. It ends up being just about the same in the end.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They should not trade him. His potential is too high and some guard isn’t bringing them any closer to a title.
Right now Jokic is 25 and Murray is 23 and both are locked up for the next 3 years. MPJ doesn't play defense and he doesn't pass. How the hell is it going to be a good fit to have Murray, Jokic, and MPJ as your core when MPJ isn't going to be passing to the other two stars on offense or covering up their defensive limitations on defense? Not to mention that his coach doesn't trust him, his teammates don't like him, and he's already acted disgruntled about his role.

What good will it do if MPJ is pissed off about being the 3rd option and leaves in 2 years?

"His potential is too high" is never a good reason not to trade someone unless your team sucks and can't acquire talent. High potential just means that other teams will give up that much more for them. If the player's potential for another team is higher than his potential for you, then why not trade that player to the team that wants him more and get assets back that are a better fit for your own situation?

Let's say that Beal, LaVine, Oladipo, CP3, and Jrue are all available next year. If MPJ's potential is so high, then won't a package centered around Gary Harris + MPJ be tantalizing to one of those younger teams that ain't ready to compete yet? And won't any of those players be a better fit for Denver to win a title next year than MPJ is right now? If you think MPJ is too valuable, then ask for more. If none of those "building for the future" teams thinks MPJ is valuable enough...then he probably isn't.

Last edited: