Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
We''re talking careers her, and the finals series is irrelevant. There is no 07 finals appearance. There are no .500 teams in the first rd series. There is no 8 straight finals with the warriors, mavs, or spurs there. Even with post prime duncan the spurs were contenders every year except a few. And thats not even counting OKC with kd.

The Suns were one of the best teams in the league both years they made the WCF. The year the nuggets made the WCF, the 9th seed won 46 games. Yes the west was clearly better. It's not a debate
We will never know. You are just typing nonsense right now. If he was in the West, he would have been part of the teams there and he immediately tips any team he is on over the top plus he would have had better coaches.
Why are you haters so stupid and retarded in your hate to the point where even your hypotheticals are very poor and not well thought out?

Last edited:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
1st-round team is completely irrelevant when LBJ has never lost to anyone other than a Finals contender in his entire career. :yeshrug:

If you're talking which conference was better you can't just move the best team from one conference into the other one without taking anything out, of course the conference gonna be tougher then. You can't keep the Spurs, Warriors, OKC, AND add LeBron's Heat/Cavs to the mix too. :mjlol:

Switch LeBron's team with the best team in the West each year and see who had an easier road. It ends up being just about the same in the end.
This. They get even more stupid with the hypotheticals. If you switched the best player on any of those teams with Lebron, he would have a much stronger team according to their logic making him the outright favourite

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Let's see how I did

There's a big difference in actual championship pedigree (Lakers) and being paper champs (Clippers). Lakers played them smarter, the rotations were sharper. Even when DEN some showed life LA stomped the fire out quick. Now Denver knows this is a different series/team.

Vogel's kept him at really low minutes considering LeBron's resume, in several games this playoffs. Only played 31 tonight and completely deferred to AD and they blew them out. Not sure if it's the ankle or not but that's spooky for Denver.

Yeah it wasn't too hard to imagine last night happening if they made it through the Clippers, said it in another thread but I thought Denver was the overall easiest match up for the Lakers.

Denver doesn't have an answer for AD now just like they didn't have one all year.

They'll make adjustments and be more competitive tomorrow, blowouts happen and then the margins get closer like always. The most concerning thing is not that they were blown out, it's that they were blown out without LeBron scoring a single point the entire second half. I don't think I've ever seen any LeBron team do that.

They've had a cinderella type run and those always make for good stories. All I'll say is if they plan to be unbothered until they're down 3-1 again, don't try bothering period. This ain't Donovan or Kawhi on one leg, LeBron is closing you out.

He's got some less than stellar records but he's the only superstar with a perfect record when up 3-1. Kobe, KD, Steph etc all have blemishes. So if we get there my money's on him.

Not too bad. When everybody was saying this was going the distance, never passed the eye test over here. My only slip up which isn't up there, was thinking it's more likely LA would go 3-0 or before dropping 1 or get a sweep before being 2-1.

Narratives from these talking heads don't matter, their only reason is to drum shyt up and get you to watch. What are your eyes telling you when you watch a game? Did you understand AD had historic numbers against the Nuggets in the regular season, forget this series. Did you take a look at their wings and see they don't have anybody that could really check LeBron when/if he decides it's that time? So all that ESPN, Undisputed, etc shyt doesn't even matter if you're watching the games. And I guess that's the problem, most don't watch the games like that and run around thinking what Stephen A tells them to. Scary stuff.

Job's not finished but this should be enough imo to get you Lakers fans to relax forever on all that weirdo shyt over LeBron. You have to realize AD's not a Laker without Klutch involvement and LeBron coming first, your cupboard was empty watching Lonzo clanking everything and struggle trolling about Randle. You got the Cavs stimulus and became contender almost overnight. When he's gone you'll still have AD to retool around. And some of y'all were screaming trade LeBron so Kawhi would come, although you'll probably try and act like you weren't now...wonder why.

Imagine that mute + PG on the team instead, these nikkas can't even come together and just handle business playing regular basketball, I'm supposed to believe either one could handle the weight and shadow of Kobe's death? Nobody would've faulted the Lakers if they couldn't rally. How are you supposed to when every time you show up to work you see that nikka's legacy, every time you leave your house you see dude's jersey. What are you gonna do, change the colors of the team? The reality is there probably isn't another player that could've handled that situation and be as strong with it as LeBron. Unless you have a Phil or Pop type you need a leader in the locker room to get everybody on the same page and that was him.

So really y'all have more in common than most fanbases and their favorite players, this dude grew his hair out in high school to be like Kobe. Now he's carried the weight of his death, MAGA cacs along with Fox News coming at his neck through a pandemic en route to a finals. This shyt is special.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Right now Jokic is 25 and Murray is 23 and both are locked up for the next 3 years. MPJ doesn't play defense and he doesn't pass. How the hell is it going to be a good fit to have Murray, Jokic, and MPJ as your core when MPJ isn't going to be passing to the other two stars on offense or covering up their defensive limitations on defense? Not to mention that his coach doesn't trust him, his teammates don't like him, and he's already acted disgruntled about his role.

What good will it do if MPJ is pissed off about being the 3rd option and leaves in 2 years?

"His potential is too high" is never a good reason not to trade someone unless your team sucks and can't acquire talent. High potential just means that other teams will give up that much more for them. If the player's potential for another team is higher than his potential for you, then why not trade that player to the team that wants him more and get assets back that are a better fit for your own situation?

Let's say that Beal, LaVine, Oladipo, CP3, and Jrue are all available next year. If MPJ's potential is so high, then won't a package centered around Gary Harris + MPJ be tantalizing to one of those younger teams that ain't ready to compete yet? And won't any of those players be a better fit for Denver to win a title next year than MPJ is right now? If you think MPJ is too valuable, then ask for more. If none of those "building for the future" teams thinks MPJ is valuable enough...then he probably isn't.
MPJ should be the first option eventually. All this stuff about him not passing or playing defense he’s a rookie.

I’m not trading him for fukking Jrue Holiday or an old CP3. :mjlol:

That boy was putting up hyper efficient 20/10 games in his sleep when given minutes and hit several big shots in this playoff run.

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
MPJ should be the first option eventually. All this stuff about him not passing or playing defense he’s a rookie.

I was thinking the same thing. I saw really good flashes fromhim and he’s not afraid to make plays. The issue is he will leave the nuggets when the option is available. He wants to be the star of his own team.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

That boy was putting up hyper efficient 20/10 games in his sleep when given minutes and hit several big shots in this playoff run.
So you think he's a better fit than Jrue Holliday or CP3. Why didn't you address Beal, Oladipo, or LaVine? If he's too good to trade for Jrue then trade him for someone better, right?

How do you work MPJ into being the #1 option if his teammates don't want to pass him the ball because he doesn't want to pass the ball?

How long are you going to let his shytty defensive instincts fukk up team chemistry when the Nuggets are on the verge of being title competitors?

And how are you going to keep him from leaving after next year when he clearly wants to be a star and you have a team that already has multiple go-to stars?