Ei5Fzz9XkAAMz1R

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So for all the laker and lebron haters.

Lets recap all the bull shyt talking points the last two years that yall clowns had.

1. Lebron only came to LA to do movies
2. Lebron will never be in a finals again
3. LA is a clippers town now
4. The lakers will never be good again
5. The lakers got raped in the trade for AD
6. Vogel will be fired after one year with the lakers
7. Pelinka doesn't know how to manage the cap
8. The lakers have no cap space to sign anyone
9. Lebron can't play the point guard position on offense
10. Dwight Howard is washed and can't make an impact
11. Rondo is trash and needs to be cut

full

Looks about right
AsiYi4b.png

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Looks about right
AsiYi4b.png

Breh I am happy for you lakers fans. Cause jokers been talking cash shyt since Kobe tore his achilles.

Then the signing of Moz and Deng. The drafting of Lonzo and Magic stepping down. Jokers were getting all they laughings in then. Haters all over the internet go to eat crow now

Even these ass hole haters on the radio here in dallas talked cash shyt when the lakers out of good will gave kobe that big contract at the end. Remember when clowns on ESPN saying that the kobe contract ruined the lakers and all them bull shyt hot takes? I will never forget them hoe ass talking points.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh I am happy for you lakers fans. Cause jokers been talking cash shyt since Kobe torw his achilles.

Then the signing of Moz and Deng. The drafting of Lonzo and Magoc stepping down. Haters all over the internet go to eat crow now.

Even these ass hole haters on the radio here in dallas talked cash shyt when the lakers out of good will gave kobe that bog contract at the end. Remember when clowns on ESPN saying that the kobe contract ruined the lakers and all them bull shyt hot takes? I will never forget them hoe ass talking points.

The way things turned out just shows the difference. GOAT franchise know how to get shyt done. When Magic fell back it took a few years, when Kobe fell back same shyt. Now we back, new decade, same shyt
v08rOOv.png

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Breh I am happy for you lakers fans. Cause jokers been talking cash shyt since Kobe tore his achilles.

Then the signing of Moz and Deng. The drafting of Lonzo and Magic stepping down. Jokers were getting all they laughings in then. Haters all over the internet go to eat crow now

Even these ass hole haters on the radio here in dallas talked cash shyt when the lakers out of good will gave kobe that big contract at the end. Remember when clowns on ESPN saying that the kobe contract ruined the lakers and all them bull shyt hot takes? I will never forget them hoe ass talking points.
Facts.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

"When you go back home, force a trade to the Lakers..ask for Kyle Kuzma"

"Bag is missing 100 cuz we paid for Lou Will lemon pepper wings, but you handled Kawhi in 7 instead of 4. Guess we're even. So, hit up Rich Paul and next year Green and Kuzma getting shipped out. Don't take too long. Draymond already hit him up twice"