Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
the nuggets don’t actually run an offensive system that is one of the problems with MPJ coming in. He is way to talented to just be sitting on the perimeter like Harris, Milsap, or Torrey Craig. I keep saying Pop’s motion offense would work wonders with this group because it was tailored made for a big three. That is why the nuggets should move on from Michael Malone and go get Will hardy from San Antonio.

Malone isn’t a good coach and his handling of MPJ was egregious to say the least. Trading MPJ would be a grave mistake and would come back to haunt the nuggets. Will Barton is undersized for the three where MPJ would play and Harris has gotten worse offensively every year.
Also, they need to resign grant meaning milsap and Harris/Barton’s contract has to go. MPJ will be a number one option eventually and the rest of the nuggets need to accept that and work within that eventually reality. MPJ brings the size, length, and athleticism that neither Murray or Jokic has. He is a rookie his defense will get better with practice.
Right. This dude is not some spot up shooter.

He can get his shot and dude is already one of the best cutters and offensive rebounder/tip in/put back guys.

Barring injury he’s the future number one option of the team. Next season they need to feature him heavily.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Easiest road to title they saying now. But 1.5 months ago Portland best 8th seed ever, Houston small ball line up unguardable, Denver resilient and Jokic impossible to guard. Wonder what the excuse for finals be
The only thing they got left is the asterisk card, as if the bubble doesn't bring parity and the regular season was pretty much over before the pandemic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he becomes an All Star they winning it all imo. That’d be too overwhelming for teams to handle.

Lakers gon have to get these rings now. After next season we might have a problem.

They're good.....

But....

Murray has shown himself to be very inconsistent up until the bubble when he all of a sudden became IVERSON from 2001....can he keep this up? Consistency is what separates the greats

And....Jokic is great...but can and will he maintain his conditioning

And lastly...Porter is extremely talented but has the basketball IQ of Westbrook especially on defense....and eventhough he hit some of them has very suspect shot selection....

And let me add....The contenders in the west will be better next year....

Been watching hoops a long time and I've seen teams rise for whatever reason and regress right back....

They gonna have to prove that they are for real :unimpressed:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They're good.....

But....

Murray has shown himself to be very inconsistent up until the bubble when he all of a sudden became IVERSON from 2001....can he keep this up? Consistency is what separates the greats

And lastly...Porter is extremely talented but has the basketball IQ of Westbrook especially on defense....and eventhough he hit some of them has very suspect shot selection....

Been watching hoops a long time and I've seen teams rise for whatever reason and regress right back....

Cant disagree with your assessment. They’ve still gotta show and prove. I think Murray and Joker are legit tho. Porter is another question entirely.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They're good.....

But....

Don’t agree with likening Porter and Westbrook at all.

The only reason Porter’s shot selection is critiqued like this is because y’all have pigeonholed his game. The shots he takes are makeable for him and he’s been a 60% TS guy all year. It’s not like he’s inefficient.