Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Do you have an argument for what I just posted though? Murray had two And 1 plays that would have been huge for the Nuggets in Game 4 get waived off. Meanwhile LeBum gets every call and still has to flop. What a fukking joke :pachaha:

Post the bad calls the refs made on the Lakers :troll:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you have an argument for what I just posted though? Murray had two And 1 plays that would have been huge for the Nuggets in Game 4 get waived off. Meanwhile LeBum gets every call and still has to flop. What a fukking joke :pachaha:
That was a clear and one on Murray. LeBron had already gathered when he fouled him.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
How da fukk is getting hit on your chin with a elbow a flop?
:dahell:
Murray barely grazed that man yet he dropped like he got shot :laff:
Rondo elbowed Millsap in the face later on in the same game and yet that wasn't called a flagrant :laff:
Lakers needed every whistle to beat a Young Nuggets team :laff:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But yet this play at the 18:25 Mark wasn't considered an and one?(Timestamped)

Btw before y'all come :cape:even Ronnie Nunn agreed that this should have been an And one.

I don't think anybody's arguing against you here. :ld: Refs definitely blew that one.:yeshrug: Only difference on this one is I don't think Murray was going to shoot until he got fouled, regardless it should've been a continuation though. BTW I notice you ignored the very next play they reviewed where Nunn said LeBron shouldn't have gotten that blocking call.:ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How da fukk is getting hit on your chin with a elbow a flop?
:dahell:

These guys think that you don't jerk your head back when someone sweeps their elbow against it. You're supposed to lean into that shyt. :mjlol:

That and-1 call was bad and I thought it was ridiculous when I saw it in real time but it should have been clear path foul or something. LBJ clearly was going to score and he hit him just to hit him.

Edit: saw the other video and the Jamaal video you're bytching about is just as bad. They were both borderline calls then, if you think Jamaal should have had an and-1 then LeBron deserved it too.

And in the very next play Murray just shouldered into LBJ and then flopped onto the ground and they called LeBron for what, fouling his shoulder with his belly? lol