Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the Nuggets need to do is get CP3

Joker and murray got to get better IQ wise on the defensive end or MPJ got to turn into a defensive juggernaut as a pippen/Horry/Iggy type of player on the defensive end or they got to get a young tyson chandler type of defensive achor to cover for murray and Jokic.

Cause man these 5 games jokic and murray were horrible on the defensive end. Just low IQ defensive plays over and over again all series. Not hustling, missing assignments, bad fouls at key posessions.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its @Big Boss

NBA and refs reward the title to the Lakers. The finals is pointless now so just give the Lakers the title already cause we all know this shyt is rigged before the playoffs started.

I swear, NBA is fukking wack now cause the NBA is too predictable unlike other sports brehs
you predicted the Lakers, Nuggets, Heat and Celtics to make the conference finals?:comeon:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is Dwight showed he the best defensive big by far of his generation. He made Joker just look like a really good player and not this top 5 player people were trying to say.
Dwight ain’t hitch no ride. He was driving that bytch at one point. Tbh I can’t 100% say we win without him. Javele has went full retard these playoffs. We needed every minute from Dwight

he can be proud

Breh when cousins got cut I was one of the few saying if the lakers sign howard he would be a key piece and help the lakers win a ring.

Once they signed howard I knew the only thing that would prevent the lakers from going to the finals was injuries.

You just can't find that type of high IQ offensively and defensively with a back up center that you get with howard.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Two out of the 3 are facts though:jbhmm:

And lebron missed the primes of dirk, kobe, duncan out west.
Dirk, Kobe, and Duncan all had their primes almost a decade ago breh. :why:

From the year LBJ entered the league (2004) to the last year you could say any of those three were in their prime (2013), the East won 5 of the 10 titles and could easily have won 8. So claiming the West was hot because of Dirk/Kobe/Duncan is some silly shyt.

Miami, Boston, Detroit, were just as good as San Antonio, Los Angeles, Dallas in that 2004-2013 window. And the West wasn't all that crowded at the top back when teams like the Nuggets and the Suns were making the WCF.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
1st of 2 Ceremonies
source.gif
:russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lebron will do the same thing in the finals,last few mins showed how insecure he is and hes clearly thinking about it...

If it were a tie game with 2 mins left hes not taking those shots,he knows the game is over they cant lose if he misses those but he'll get all this fake glory if he makes them its hilarious how insecure he is...
You're such a dumbass, those were the exact same shots he was taking in San Antonio in Game 7 of the Finals when it was a 2-point game in the final 2 minutes. :mjlol:

Same shots he was taking all playoffs long in his last postseason when he hit multiple game-winners. :mjlol:

At 1:02 the Nuggets were a missed Grant three away from cutting the lead to five AFTER he scored 9 in a row and you want to pretend the Lakers didn't need every one of those points? :what: