City of Baltimore can’t fill executive positions because candidates don’t want to live there

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That's basically almost every police man. Some say it's not a good idea to be running into people you are handing tickets to everyday so most cops don't sometimes don't live in the same city.

that b.s because small town law enforcement hand out tickets too and they live in their community.

concise

Veteran
Daps
That's basically almost every police man. Some say it's not a good idea to be running into people you are handing tickets to everyday so most cops don't sometimes don't live in the same city.

even when cities have residency requirements, they're usually not allowed to work in their neighborhood

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
the-wire-clay-davis.gif

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I went to college there, interned in the inner harbor. Baltimore has some nice sections but the bad parts are like whoa wtf, like a bomb hit that bish.its Disturbing

They have some nice homes,condos and lofts for decent prices too but it's Baltimore. I was trying to convince myself to buy a condo there, but I just don't think I can live there for real. Too Disturbing. Same way I feel about Philly tho.

I suggest to anyone who has money to spare to always look at these delipidated areas as an investment opportunity. You may just have to hold on to the land for a few years.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Baltimore is a real nice city and a rare affordable majority black city on the East Coast with great food and amenities in its nice neighborhoods by the harbor

But overall the city is not safe, atrocious public schools, and some of the bad neighborhoods are Rust Belt status to put it mildly (bombed out)

However a lot of folks from the DMV are moving there for the cheap housing especially if you work from home or make a high income
:skip: Ain’t this a hell of a contradiction