City of Baltimore can’t fill executive positions because candidates don’t want to live there

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I went to college there, interned in the inner harbor. Baltimore has some nice sections but the bad parts are like whoa wtf, like a bomb hit that bish.its Disturbing

They have some nice homes,condos and lofts for decent prices too but it's Baltimore. I was trying to convince myself to buy a condo there, but I just don't think I can live there for real. Too Disturbing. Same way I feel about Philly tho.
Philly worst than Baltimore...gutter and way more violent. Like even in center city you getting got at night.

Baltimore inner harbor was nice as a kid.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That's what happens when the government treats poor sections of a city like third world countries and ignores a crack cocaine epidemic in minority communities and calls it a criminal issue rather than the public health issue which it was...
Heroin and crack hit especially hard in some metro areas. They had to respond to the crime that accompanied the drug trade and for different reasons, some cities were able to contain the problem better than others. Can't say it was just govt. neglect in the case of Baltimore.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
All the dumb ass posters blaming “cac racism” @Ozymandeas @the elastic

Would you want to live somewhere where the municipality struggles to do basic civic maintenance like picking up trash and fixing street lights? shytty schools? Lead pipes? Potholes similar to the Moon Surface?

I wouldn’t, but I’m sure that makes me a c00n

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I went to college there, interned in the inner harbor. Baltimore has some nice sections but the bad parts are like whoa wtf, like a bomb hit that bish.its Disturbing

They have some nice homes,condos and lofts for decent prices too but it's Baltimore. I was trying to convince myself to buy a condo there, but I just don't think I can live there for real. Too Disturbing. Same way I feel about Philly tho.
Same here. Went to college there and then lived there 7 years after.

Bmore has it's good & bad areas but if asked if I would want to have a family and raise kids there? Nah, b.:wow: