CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn. And people will see no problem with this.

"Just do the right thing"

:snoop:

fukk it, I'm Libertarian, now.

What is the issue with It ? 350$ ain’t shyt and having a clean record only makes the clubs better for the consumer.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
did you see the disqualifiers? lots of bad ass women with fat ass have weed charges, some even have felobnies. nd a lot of strippers are undercover sex workers. so a lot of them probablhy have prostitution charges.

Stripping ain’t really taboo anymore plenty of women that don’t have records are willing to do it now. That is why they can push something like this now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Stripping ain’t really taboo anymore plenty of women that don’t have records are willing to do it now. That is why they can push something like this now

ATL trick culture made the strip clubs mainstream. Mainstream to the point where even "heterosexual" women prefer going to a strip joint filled with naked women grinding on them, than a regular club or bar.

Back in the day, strippers had to leave before sunrise because the price of SHAME was too much for them to even talk about it to their family.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This doesn’t surprise me, ATL is about that $$$...they know they have the worst traffic jams in America, so what do they do? Created an extra lane you gotta pay for to bypass it :russ:

Peach Pass - Wikipedia

I gotta respect it, City Of Atlanta operating like the MOB. They going to get their cut :manny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ATL trick culture made the strip clubs mainstream. Mainstream to the point where even "heterosexual" women prefer going to a strip joint filled with naked women grinding on them, than a regular club or bar.

Back in the day, strippers had to leave before sunrise because the price of SHAME was too much for them to even talk about it to their family.
These days they shame us for not wanting to be aspiring strippers or shaming other strippers for being strippers. Paranoid insecure low self-esteem m'fukkas used to dealing or pulling low value thotties, will question your "womanhood" if you're not on display or selling goods, like it's all good. Hate to see it, but here we are. People posting up like it's bragging rights. Normalization of whore culture. All I'm saying is that maybe this sends a message - do better than disrespecting yourself. on another note -

Where will Future play his music now and what is the future of southern stripper trap rap? :lupe:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The underground clubs offer a far better experience anyway..

Reminds me of the time I went to a cac strip shop, and I ordered a lap dance.
Only to have some giant cac security standing over us the whole time with bullshyt rules about you cant touch her:gucci:

Only to visit the clubs in Brooklyn where bytches had corona bottles in the puss, a dance with a nude chick 5 dollars and you could take them out back for like 40 bucks.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Them sex workers gonna be selling drugs soon :dead:
lmao. That market is not that heavy right now either - pills are what's popping; most of that shyt can be ordered online or an established connect. Drugs been drying up for people unless they already have clientele. Scamming is not even as big as it used to be. They're going to have to go out and get a regular fukkin job just like errrybody else - that wake up call when they find out that they're really not all that special when you're not getting paid to be. People talking the "underground" club scene as if private after hours underground spots don't already exist and these stripper chicks aren't already fukkin on the side for money. They were already complaining about the Bar/Hostess girls caking off more money just for convo and looks.
:deadmanny:

Last edited:
Daps
City saw all these news clips and docs of these females stunting and was like "let me get my cut:ufdup:"

That’s what I thought at first, and I honestly wouldn’t really have a problem with it if that’s the motive. But why make them do this for each club they work at?

Just strikes me as them trying to make this more of hassle than it’s worth. It also seems to be an overreach to deny the right to work for past, non pertinent crimes (I can see banning those who’ve been convicted of prostitution or trafficking, human or drugs, but not misdemeanor and felonies across the board).