CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
security guard was super extra, in a flea market. He tazed a chick and knocked another one out on 2 seperate occasions. Black dude and turns out he had applied for the police force but failed a few times. He wore all tactical gear and used to try to intimidate dudes too but they was gone get on his azz

Security guards name is Darien Long breh.

Darien Long GRSE!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Racism, they just made it so these black girls can't eat.
All "black girls" don't do this shyt - maybe it will motivate those who try to glorify this type of lifestyle and promote this is as a type of career attainment can work towards having better options; other than selling or using their bodies as a cash prop.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is good to prevent sex trafficking and getting half assed dancers out the clubs.
$350 ain't shyt. Any chick worth her weight in weave should be able to recoup that in a night.
Biggest thing is the criminal stuff but most the misdemeanors and drugs charges can get expunged

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
This is just another step in the city of Atlanta’s quest to shut down all of its strip clubs. I mentioned this in the Atlanta thread but ultimately the city leadership wants out of the strip club game. They’ve been fining threatening lawsuits or passing stupid ordinances in order to force these establishments to close. The city of Brookhaven has closed all of its clubs. Onyx was shut down, follies, pinups, blaze are all facing lawsuits from the city. Magic city might be the only thing open a year from now

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
This is good to prevent sex trafficking and getting half assed dancers out the clubs.
$350 ain't shyt. Any chick worth her weight in weave should be able to recoup that in a night.
Biggest thing is the criminal stuff but most the misdemeanors and drugs charges can get expunged

this does everything to promote sex trafficking. Woman who could normally work in clubs legally can not now. They’re gonna end up on the streets selling their bodies ie sex trafficking

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

this is who y'all ATL niccas are blowing money on in strip clubs

tenor.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
this does everything to promote sex trafficking. Woman who could normally work in clubs legally can not now. They’re gonna end up on the streets selling their bodies ie sex trafficking

Maybe I'm overestimating the caliber of woman who dances in ATL. Most of them appear to be getting a bag and not hood rats. I don't see this law making hundreds of strippers unemployed. I mean don't half these chicks supposedly go to spelman and Clark :troll:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
I don’t see the issue it will bring better women in the clubs.
did you see the disqualifiers? lots of bad ass women with fat ass have weed charges, some even have felobnies. nd a lot of strippers are undercover sex workers. so a lot of them probablhy have prostitution charges.