CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That entrehoneur, "get it how you live it" industry is about to be hiittttt -Lot of strippers have messy pasts of bad decisions; that's why the resort to stripping and tricking. can't really work a regular job straight up if you have charges like this either.
) You have more than 2 misdemeanors within 5 years
2) You have a Felony within 7 years, also
3) You have any drug charges, pending or past automatic No, and same with any
4) You have any Prostitution charges past or pending it is an automatic NO.

Them sex workers gonna be selling drugs soon :dead:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
"They are kicking us out of our neighborhoods by getting rid of our hoe culture, helllppp!
full
"

All I see on ig is strippers ballin in lambos, and the owners collecting garbage bags full of money, they'll be aight :mjpls:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Officers coming into the spot, interrupting lap dances, to check if the strippers have their papers :mjlol:

Man, I was at a club once that didn’t have a liquor license, but they were still slanging liquor out of a cooler on the low. I see a few stripper spots going underground

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
$350 ain't nothing in the grand scheme though.

So much for Black Mecca:mjlol::mjlol:
They were already sharing apartments with 3-4 roomates; :mjlol:all that smoke and mirrors bullshyt is a mirror to dysfunction.
More trips to Dubai for them, getting flewed out so they can front like their vacationing and on the road to business ownership.
:scust::unimpressed:
The getting pissed and shytted on industry is about to get saturated :mjgrin:(double pun intended, word to Nas)

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:
  • Attempt to curb prostitution & trafficking?
  • Atlanta want a cut of the cash?
  • Could enforcement cost more than revenue? ...maybe simply merge (food / alcohol / stripper) permit inspectors duties.
  • What are the legal options available for felons to be gainfully employed?
  • Wonder what that underground scene going to look like?

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would be ok with it if it didn't exclude felons and misdemeanors why aren't they allowed to make a living? shyt you fukk around and catch a charge for some minor shyt sometimes.

I think they should do the same thing with sex workers and have them get tested at a prescribed time semi-or annually place some type of tax wage or something and allow them to legalize sex work which would slow down some of the adult "human trafficking".

(I hate when I see grown ass people who made the conscious decision to sell sex get a charge for that shyt...)

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
fukking Neo-Liberalism.

Motherfukkers got to pay a tax and jump through all kinds of bullshyt JUST TO WORK!!

This is just absurd and harmful to people who are most likely on the bottom and struggling (that's why they are stripping) to begin with.

And Mayor Lance Boule Bottoms signed off on this??

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Officers coming into the spot, interrupting lap dances, to check if the strippers have the papers :mjlol:

Man, I was at a club once that didn’t have a liquor license, but they were still slanging liquor out of a cooler on the low. I see a few stripper spots going underground
A stripper freedom papers check is skit worthy :mjlol: