CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Daps
They must be tryna run strip clubs out of the city. And it’s not just the strippers...everybody working there must do this:

Who is required?
Everyone who is working inside the adult entertainment establishment is required to obtain an adult entertainment permit, including the owner. This is including but not limited to: bartenders, deejays, owners, security, dishwashers, “house mothers,” kitchen staff and any other employees who work for the adult entertainment establishment.

Imagine being a barback...why take a job at a strip club if you gotta pay this extra fee. I bet turnover is high af, so I doubt the club would be willing to pay this on each employee’s behalf

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That entrehoneur, "get it how you live it" industry is about to be hiittttt -Lot of strippers have messy pasts of bad decisions; that's why the resort to stripping and tricking. can't really work a regular job straight up if you have charges like this either.
) You have more than 2 misdemeanors within 5 years
2) You have a Felony within 7 years, also
3) You have any drug charges, pending or past automatic No, and same with any
4) You have any Prostitution charges past or pending it is an automatic NO.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They must be tryna run strip clubs out of the city. And it’s not just the strippers...everybody working there must do this:

Who is required?
Everyone who is working inside the adult entertainment establishment is required to obtain an adult entertainment permit, including the owner. This is including but not limited to: bartenders, deejays, owners, security, dishwashers, “house mothers,” kitchen staff and any other employees who work for the adult entertainment establishment.

Imagine being a barback...why take a job at a strip club if you gotta pay this extra fee. I bet turnover is high af, so I doubt the club would be willing to pay this on each employee’s behalf

$350 ain't nothing in the grand scheme though.

So much for Black Mecca:mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Licensing would put the dancers in a public database
*cringe -that anonymity is about to go out the door..
UniformGlisteningCatfish-size_restricted.gif

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That entrehoneur, "get it how you live it" industry is about to be hiittttt -Lot of strippers have messy pasts of bad decisions; that's why the resort to stripping and tricking. can't really work a regular job straight up if you have charges like this either.
) You have more than 2 misdemeanors within 5 years
2) You have a Felony within 7 years, also
3) You have any drug charges, pending or past automatic No, and same with any
4) You have any Prostitution charges past or pending it is an automatic NO.

sounds like strip clubs gone be opening OUTSIDE the city and the city fina lose some tax money

on another note, what happended to that security guard that was knocking women out at the flea market but wouldnt step to dudes?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sounds like strip clubs gone be opening OUTSIDE the city and the city fina lose some tax money

on another note, what happended to that security guard that was knocking women out at the flea market but wouldnt step to dudes?
Depending on the area, I don't see too many strip clubs opening up in the burbs.
and wait.. whuttt is that about?security guard did what??

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on the area, I don't see too many strip clubs opening up in the burbs.
and wait.. whuttt is that about?security guard did what??

security guard was super extra, in a flea market. He tazed a chick and knocked another one out on 2 seperate occasions. Black dude and turns out he had applied for the police force but failed a few times. He wore all tactical gear and used to try to intimidate dudes too but they was gone get on his azz