CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
A lot of them travel tho so would this even really affect them like that? How many strippers are dancing at a bunch of strip clubs only in Atlanta.

And 350 per year is like 30 bucks a month. Just have to do a break even analysis and see which clubs worth dancing at. That’s nothing if they caking frfr.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lmao. That market is not that heavy right now either - pills are what's popping; most of that shyt can be ordered online or an established connect. Drugs been drying up for people unless they already have clientele. Scamming is not even as big as it used to be. They're going to have to go out and get a regular fukkin job just like errrybody else - that wake up call when they find out that they're really not all that special when you're not getting paid to be. People talking the "underground" club scene as if private after hours underground spots don't already exist and these stripper chicks aren't already fukkin on the side for money. They were already complaining about the Bar/Hostess girls caking off more money just for convo and looks.
:deadmanny:

Imagine these broads stripping with thwir fake asses and breasts having to go to a regular job, caked up with make up and fraud tattoos? :russ:

Them bytches in CVS be catching an attitude over simple things.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:picard: the HOEPACALYPSE Is real

Strippers have to pay that 350$ fee per club

Which is crazy cause most ATL Strippers dance at mutiple clubs during the week to bring in revenue

Stripper Permit Requirements:

It really depends on if you are in the City Limits of Atlanta or not, you would need to call:

Atlanta Police Permits Office at 404-612-5100 (Disconnected)
ALT NUMBER: (404) 330-6270 General Business License

City of Atlanta
Atlanta Police Department
226 Peachtree St
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
404.546.6873 -

Permits are $350.00 and it is a two part process, you have to take a money order for $ 50.00 first for them to do a background check, on you and then if you pass that then you can go back the following day and you have to give them another money order for $300.00, It is not a one day process so don't think that if you go up there you will get it within that same day, It takes two days.

YOU CANNOT GET A PERMIT IF:

1) You have more than 2 misdemeanors within 5 years
2) You have a Felony within 7 years, also
3) You have any drug charges, pending or past automatic No, and same with any
4) You have any Prostitution charges past or pending it is an automatic NO.

You must buy 1 permit PER CLUB.

Adult Entertainer Permit Info – Strip Atlanta

Not clicking video
But please tell me the 2 hoes in thumbnail not dancers :picard::scust:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
A lot of them travel tho so would this even really affect them like that? How many strippers are dancing at a bunch of strip clubs only in Atlanta.

And 350 per year is like 30 bucks a month. Just have to do a break even analysis and see which clubs worth dancing at. That’s nothing if they caking frfr.

It would. If they don't meet the background requirements then no work in ATL.

ATL is like top 3 destinations for stripping, especially on big weekends like Super Bowl, NYE, Memorial Day, Labor Day etc. And traveling between other cities adds up as well.

Imagine working in Finance and then getting barred from every Financial institution in NYC. Sure there's Chicago, SF, Boston etc, but you just lost your major market.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Depending on the area, I don't see too many strip clubs opening up in the burbs.
and wait.. whuttt is that about?security guard did what??
Yeah. From what I heard, Georgia in general are crabs so it ain’t like folks can just set up on top of liquor licenses but :yeshrug:.

I remember talking to a stripper from Atlanta and explaining that’s why she come to Miami to strip. That was a few years ago.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hypocrisy is real.

Sex work is real work that should be legalized and taxed :hula:There should be no background checks required tho.

Cant have it both ways.
Just say what you really wanna say.
Hoes should be able to do whatever they want and anything else "isnt fair"

Thousands of felons get denied jobs everyday and nobody cares.
Its call life.
Tell them bytches to use that hoe money to get they records expunged instead of blowing it on designer clothes,weed and fast food.

Nah it’s not about females shyt if dudes wanted to do the same than they should be able to also. I don’t see what being a felon or misdemeanor have to do with it. Let them do them.

im tired of seeing people punished for mistakes made years ago.