CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
The strippers are collateral damage. The shell companies behind those clubs have been on their Mossack Fonseca jawn, washing money from all points of the compass. There's no way that would play long term. Jealous local conservatives will want their cut(ironic since a lot of that Ajax'd money ends up in their political campaigns anyway), alphabet teams will want their arrest quotas, and that Beltline is still a hard border for who-is-vs-who-ain't.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
They don't want thugs getting make on the pole :picard:

ATL on that buuuuuuulllll:usure:

invalid

Banned
Daps

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
That’s what I thought at first, and I honestly wouldn’t really have a problem with it if that’s the motive. But why make them do this for each club they work at?

Just strikes me as them trying to make this more of hassle than it’s worth. It also seems to be an overreach to deny the right to work for past, non pertinent crimes (I can see banning those who’ve been convicted of prostitution or trafficking, human or drugs, but not misdemeanor and felonies across the board).
They don't like that most stripers in ATL are black so they changing the rules so they aren't. There's nothing else to even discuss here:francis:. You will hardly find black girls in the strip clubs in my city now which is why I never go.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These days they shame us for not wanting to be aspiring strippers or shaming other strippers for being strippers. Paranoid insecure low self-esteem m'fukkas used to dealing or pulling low value thotties, will question your "womanhood" if you're not on display or selling goods, like it's all good. Hate to see it, but here we are. People posting up like it's bragging rights. Normalization of whore culture. All I'm saying is that maybe this sends a message - do better than disrespecting yourself. on another note -

Where will Future play his music now and what is the future of southern stripper trap rap? :lupe:

Funny, I had a convo the other day with a brehette saying that women engaging in sex work always end badly, and she was talking all kinds of crap about how women end up being legit entrepreneurs and shyt, and I showed her that thwir bodies always messed up, their concept of finances are screwed up, and how no one respects old hoes. All I can say is the illusion of the ballin sex worker got the minds of too many young women. :snoop:

But Future gotta go back to them,drug raps and making songs about fukking bytches on street corners. The D boys gonna throw their sex parties in underground areas or secluded houses to these sex workers.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I wonder if I would be successful in opening a strip club in the Seattle/Tacoma area
Anybody familiar with the night life there?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What is the issue with It ? 350$ ain’t shyt and having a clean record only makes the clubs better for the consumer.

The issue is a good number of girls that strip would fail to meet the pre-reqs on the permit. Your college educated chick at Spellman from a solid middle class background isn’t the typical profile of strippers at these clubs. Sure there are a few but they’re the exceptions.

Stripping ain’t really taboo anymore plenty of women that don’t have records are willing to do it now. That is why they can push something like this now

I see this as a two fold thing.

1. ATL is trying to rid itself of that stripper image that has been heavily promoted. Doing so will keep out “undesirables” to the city and also clean up its image.

2. Cash grab by the city that also functions as a means to choke off the shell companies that run these strip clubs. Strip clubs are notorious for washing drug and gang money. The city wants its cut.

This will definitely hit some of the smaller clubs harder. Only the big ones will survive due to dancer ineligibility.

It’ll push some clubs underground, but for a casual traveler, I’d imagine that’d be too much of a hassle to find.

Give it a few years and pretty much all of the clubs will be choked out.

Something similar happened in the DMV area a few years back.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I would be ok with it if it didn't exclude felons and misdemeanors why aren't they allowed to make a living? shyt you fukk around and catch a charge for some minor shyt sometimes.

I think they should do the same thing with sex workers and have them get tested at a prescribed time semi-or annually place some type of tax wage or something and allow them to legalize sex work which would slow down some of the adult "human trafficking".

(I hate when I see grown ass people who made the conscious decision to sell sex get a charge for that shyt...)
The hypocrisy is real.

Sex work is real work that should be legalized and taxed :hula:There should be no background checks required tho.

Cant have it both ways.
Just say what you really wanna say.
Hoes should be able to do whatever they want and anything else "isnt fair"

Thousands of felons get denied jobs everyday and nobody cares.
Its call life.
Tell them bytches to use that hoe money to get they records expunged instead of blowing it on designer clothes,weed and fast food.

Last edited: