CITY OF ATLANTA enforces EXOTIC DANCER PERMIT..NO MISDEMEANORS & NO FELONIES for 7 years ..350$ fee

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Hell nah mane...I would NEVER say that

You have a thriving Black Middle Class there

You got like 3 HBCU's there graduating a plethora of professionals

You got probably more black homeowners in ATL than any other part of the country

Not too mention BLACK REALTORS and REAL ESTATE AGENTS....

strip culture didn't MAKE or BREAK Black Atlanta ........

Y'all listen to wayyy to much rap music
:russ:

It's alot more to black culture in ATL than y'all think

:russ:This! Atlanta isn’t considered the black Mecca because of these heauxs and rappers. It’s because black people are in position of power in the city. Black mayor and government officials, black entertainment center, black professionals and entrepreneurs, black ownership and networking, I love my city :blessed:

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Can't stop us from doing our thing :russ: we're like roaches. The pesticide you mix kill a few but then we adapt and keep coming.

Too much money being made by people labeled as undesirables. The drug war, hoe war, stripper war...all these wars are targeted for black people who should be desolate in this country...but somehow find away!

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of these guys are sadistic

They debate hooker prices like gold futures in JBO :mjlol:

I just don't understand the angst against strippers here. How do they impact you as an individual? You could just ignore that entire industry and keep it moving. Ditto for the music, artists and culture they inspire and are linked with.

Daps
I just don't understand the angst against strippers here. How do they impact you as an individual? You could just ignore that entire industry and keep it moving. Ditto for the music, artists and culture they inspire and are linked with.

I’ve never been angry at anything or anyone that didn’t deny me of something

You know how that goes

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Y’all over exaggerating the commentS as usual :dead:

you make it sound like I wished death on the strippers or something

man I’m just talking about from a trick standpoint they started feeling themselves too much with all the attention they got

all I’m saying is shyt needs to be stabilized, let’s go back to pre 2000 when strippers didn’t have all this damn power

There needs to be a balance