Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Yeah let's talk about the teenaged black kids, some of which from extremely underprivileged backgrounds, who bust their ass to go to a top tier institution of higher learning in a top tier sports program. Those are the ones who need to step up and sacrifice because they clearly haven't done enough in that department.

Not the grown ass 30+ year old men in those states, the 19 year old college sophomores are the ones we need to be calling out and slandering. The 19 year olds who did their jobs and risk their lives and health playing a gladiator sport trying to better themselves are the minstrels. Not the grown ass useless idiot 40+ year old black folks that occupy prominent seats in politics.
I hear you, but the students have the most power and leverage in these situations.

What should probably happen is some adults (former scouts, athletic directors, coaches) should meet with the students to create a plan to get them transferred to competitively comparable institutions. Most of these schools’ money comes from athletics and if you start taking that away, they’ll be forced to bend the knee.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Fukk trump. But this has been going on under Bidens watch. How does biden being reelected stop this?
so ill entertain you

its goin on under bidens watch because democrats are fighting to keep the senate

trumps one term destroyed almost everything positive about the obama presidency

unfortunately if democrats lose the senate and trump gets reelected then this country is over

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just the beginning and if trump get in office it’s going to be a bigger wrap especially in the red states
There won't be any black judges, district attorneys, attorney generals, ECT.

All black people in a position of power will be challenged. If I was a black person possibly affected by this shyt, I'd lay somebody in their driveway.

Unfortunately, most don't think like that smh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 @tuckgod

thers another 50 to 100 weirdos i didnt tag

I kinda dont care...IDK why y'all even tagging me White man made this DEI initiative. and he showed his true colors by taking it away.. these folks never wanted equality across the board and deep down y'all knew that... this whole game was a jedi mind trick from jump... cacs never gonna relinquish their power without a fight...:manny:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I hear you, but the students have the most power and leverage in these situations.

What should probably happen is some adults (former scouts, athletic directors, coaches) should meet with the students to create a plan to get them transferred to competitively comparable institutions. Most of these schools’ money comes from athletics and if you start taking that away, they’ll be forced to bend the knee.

I understand the point of view but I'll just never be with calling any black kid a c00n or seriously slandering any black person for their college choice.

A choice that they could have set their mind to at 8 years old for all we know. If they want to go to an HBCU or a more inclusive school to buck the system more power to them. If they don't, good job on getting into an elite institution and being a D1 level athlete young man.

We got fully grown black folks at all levels of politics and leadership in Texas. This is on them, that's what they're put in position for.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Fukk trump. But this has been going on under Bidens watch. How does biden being reelected stop this? He has done nothing to attempt to address it or even speak about it. He is the president now and not even using the bully pulpit to blast these folks.

He can threaten to take away federal funds when it comes to trannies not being able to use women's bathrooms though.
Because he agrees with it. When he was younger he opposed school busing because he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “jungle.”

These nikkas have fought to convince themselves that he magically changed his views when he became president.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because he agrees with it. When he was younger he opposed school busing because he didn’t want his kids going to school in a “jungle.”

These nikkas have fought to convince themselves that he magically changed his views when he became president.

200.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Easy. Because it's not them having to make the sacrifice. Chronically posting on the coli and calling people CACs and c00ns is just as effective to them.
Agree. People won't even change their entertainment habits, and still use platforms and view content from open racists and people who disrespect Black people. musk,rogan,spotify, eminem, "slavery was a choice"rappers. All still get burn here

Won't sacrifice their entertainment options, and with a straight face suggest that 17 year old high school seniors sacrifice & lead protest movements. Can't take people seriously.