Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

This is who got fired

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah let's talk about the teenaged black kids, some of which from extremely underprivileged backgrounds, who bust their ass to go to a top tier institution of higher learning in a top tier sports program. Those are the ones who need to step up and sacrifice because they clearly haven't done enough in that department.

Not the grown ass 30+ year old men in those states, the 19 year old college sophomores are the ones we need to be calling out and slandering. The 19 year olds who did their jobs and risk their life playing the sport trying to better themselves are the minstrels. Not the grown ass useless idiot 40+ year old black folks that occupy prominent seats in politics.
There are hundreds of schools and dozens of NORTHERN schools that they could transfer to that aren’t states where they are considered 2nd class citizens.

There is no excuse. Northwestern, Illinois, Rutgers, Maryland, Minnesota etc would taken anyone on this roster. Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame would take the top players.

Instead their coach said they better sing a RACIST song or get kicked off the team

At 19 years old I had a pretty clear moral compass when it comes to racism

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
There are hundreds of schools and dozens of NORTHERN schools that they could transfer to that aren’t states where they are considered 2nd class citizens.

There is no excuse. Northwestern, Illinois, Rutgers, Maryland, Minnesota etc would taken anyone on this roster. Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame would take the top players.

Instead their coach said they better sing a RACIST song or get kicked off the team

Very well said. If these kids got into U of T chances are they were accepted at multiple institutions and have options. Shameless state of affairs in America.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
We went to this

US_Map-_legislative_party_control.PNG

Trump put the battery in the white supremacist backs and we got this after 2022

upload-8f5b2a.png

Black folks did not turnout in 2022

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Yeah I bet if I looked at your LinkedIn at 30 years old there's no elite anything in there. You and those kids aren't the same. Foh. :camby:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I bet if I looked at your LinkedIn at 30 years old there's no elite anything in there. You and those kids aren't the same. Foh. :camby:

When this topic comes up your cracker ass hates the idea of Black folks using leverage to make these cacs fall back.

Damn cosplaying cracker bytch

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just the beginning and if trump get in office it’s going to be a bigger wrap especially in the red states

Fukk trump. But this has been going on under Bidens watch. How does biden being reelected stop this? He has done nothing to attempt to address it or even speak about it. He is the president now and not even using the bully pulpit to blast these folks.

He can threaten to take away federal funds when it comes to trannies not being able to use women's bathrooms though.