Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yeah let's talk about the teenaged black kids, some of which from extremely underprivileged backgrounds, who bust their ass to go to a top tier institution of higher learning in a top tier sports program. Those are the ones who need to step up and sacrifice because they clearly haven't done enough in that department.

Not the grown ass 30+ year old men in those states, the 19 year old college sophomores are the ones we need to be calling out and slandering. The 19 year olds who did their jobs and risk their lives and health playing a gladiator sport trying to better themselves are the minstrels. Not the grown ass useless idiot 40+ year old black folks that occupy prominent seats in politics.
But if you can go to the University of Texas to play football then most likely you can go to UCLA, USC, University Of Washington, NC A&T, Oregon, University Of Maryland, Howard University Rutgers, University Of Colorado, etc

Those kids really do have better options.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This doesn’t affect black people. It mostly impacts white women and other minorities :troll:
You put a smiley there but I want to foot stomp on this white women is the biggest beneficiaries of DEI and Affirmative action. If they did this to white women they'd immediately vote every person out of office but since it's clear they are only doing this Black People beople it's a-ok.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
When this topic comes up your cracker ass hates the idea of Black folks using leverage to make these cacs fall back.

Damn cosplaying cracker bytch
Nah I just hate grown ass 40 year old men calling black kids going to college c00ns because they're too useless to get shyt done themselves.

Too dumb to come up with a better plan than having kids completely derail the course of their life.

Too selfish to sacrifice anything in their life to see that those kids don't receive less for their choices. They're the ones who are supposed to sacrifice, not you. You get to just live your life as normal and sit back and call them c00ns for not being the ones to sacrifice

Foh. 40 year olds looking to 20 year olds to solve their problems will never not be pathetic.
:camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nah I just hate grown ass 40 year old men calling black kids going to college c00ns because they're too useless to get shyt done themselves.

Too dumb to come up with a better plan than having kids completely derail the course of their life.

Too selfish to sacrifice anything in their life to see that those kids don't receive less for their choices. They're the ones who are supposed to sacrifice, not you.

eh shut the fukk up you degenerative patsy for black destruction

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
But if you can go to the University of Texas to play football then most likely you can go to UCLA, USC, University Of Washington, NC A&T, Oregon, University Of Maryland, Howard University Rutgers, University Of Colorado, etc

Those kids really do have better options.
Bro that's under the current framework. What are you going to do when those schools suddenly get flooded with top talent?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Two things argued about in this thread can be true here. It's not mutually exclusive.

At the end of the day, Black folks are still outnumbered in Red States. So yes, it is the fault of 30+ year old White conservatives making and co-signing the lifestyle and legislature they want to sit there and deal with (that they themselves are getting screwed over by). Acting like Black folks are the main ones to blame for what's happening in the south is actually insane.

However, 18-year-old Black kids shouldn't be comfortable to attend a school that is anti-DEI. If you don't make the league (a 1% of 1% chance), you think those connections on campus will be better and more willing to vouch for you than the connections from Universities up North and in Blue States will? Fewer Black professors will hurt most student athletes (because the mass majority won't be playing ball professionally). You think professors going to help you out in school when they realize you're not league bound? I know a Black engineering professor at a nearby university here who was helping Black student engineers get a job. To be fair he was helping out all other groups of people as well (we're in Cali after all), but 100% went the extra distance for other Black engineers.

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah so don’t live in Houston or be around family in a black city that you grew up in
Houston is no longer a black city according to the demographics so that’s not a great argument for staying, but it is 25% black, so I understand what you mean and why you or anyone would want to be close to family. I just had enough of the south when I was a kid and never looked back.