Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I kinda dont care...IDK why y'all even tagging me White man made this DEI initiative. and he showed his true colors by taking it away.. these folks never wanted equality across the board and deep down y'all knew that... this whole game was a jedi mind trick from jump... cacs never gonna relinquish their power without a fight...:manny:
The one thing they can't take away is your dignity - unless you let them. That's why I always champion do for self just like Malcolm X and those of his stripe.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Agree. People won't even change their entertainment habits, and still use platforms and view content from open racists and people who disrespect Black people. musk,rogan,spotify, eminem"slavery was a choice"rappers. All still get burn here

Won't sacrifice their entertainment options, and with a straight face suggest that 17 year old high school seniors sacrifice & lead protest movements. Can't take people seriously.
It's clown behavior. Imagine being an impressionable and naive young person and following the directives of underachieving, chronically online austists that are just posting for daps and dopamine hits?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Agree. People won't even change their entertainment habits, and still use platforms and view content from open racists and people who disrespect Black people. musk,rogan,spotify, eminem, "slavery was a choice"rappers. All still get burn here

Won't sacrifice their entertainment options, and with a straight face suggest that 17 year old high school seniors sacrifice & lead protest movements. Can't take people seriously.
nikka. Eminem has been anti Trump since 2015, anti Republican since 1999, and anti anti black culture politicians his whole career, VERBALLY, ON CAMERA.

Outside of the deranged white boy persona he uses in music, Eminem has NEVER been on the opposing side of any political debate. Ever.

Explain this to me fam

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so ill entertain you

its goin on under bidens watch because democrats are fighting to keep the senate

trumps one term destroyed almost everything positive about the obama presidency

unfortunately if democrats lose the senate and trump gets reelected then this country is over
Im not asking why or looking for excuses for inaction.. I'm asking what specifically is the Biden administrations plan to address what is happening to DEI and black folks while he is president right now? And if he is re-elected what is his plan to address this cause it will continue to happen and keep going on regardless of who wins in November. Black People are losing jobs and black history being stripped from schools while Biden is in office right now and Biden is sitting on his hands. Whats the plan?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
notice which posters oppose the notion of the athletes boycotting.

They come from a fleeing lineage.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You put a smiley there but I want to foot stomp on this white women is the biggest beneficiaries of DEI and Affirmative action. If they did this to white women they'd immediately vote every person out of office but since it's clear they are only doing this Black People beople it's a-ok.
Doesn’t gender Affirmative Action still exist, friend?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps