Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The problem is the game is rigged and black peoples are pointing at each other instead of not calling it for what it is. How about we united and put our money/resources together to benefit us and lift up us ONLY.

The shyt going on today is like going to a carnival spending $100 to take 100 shots at the jacked up basketball rim, and then you blame each other for missing the shots. Muthafukka the rim is designed to not make shots. Dont play the game and find an alternate way. Put minds together and lets figure this shyt out
Spoken/typed with intelligence and scholarship, friends.

Daps
This what happens when Black folks don't vote :yeshrug:

We handed these southern crackers super Majories in the state houses.
I mean Texas is like 11% Black.

The issue is Latinos being 40%+ of the population and their eligible voters not voting. They only go 60/40 Democrat but if their turnout was high, Texas would be a legit battleground state.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But y'all want to entertain Republicans smh.
Dudes still think it's a game. Meanwhile there's a systematic attack on the checks that were out into to address systematic inequality. From the education to voting rights to employment.

I hope pretend both siders don't have kids cuz they have already given up on them and their future.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Oh I agree with you. But I say democrats and liberals because they are typically who aligns themselves with us. Black people have BEEN needed to form like voltron. But everytime someone says that here they get called a bothsider if they don't include the caveat of political and social progress existing outside of the two party system

You think all Black people in America will unite and be Voltron.

If you look at our population it would be more like one of the cars from the vehicle Voltron by itself.

So you got that one vehicle and your enemies are fully assembled Voltrons.

Your idea is great, but it is super idealistic and impractical. Black people as a separate group don't have the numbers to out vote anyone.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think all Black people in America will unite and be Voltron.

If you look at our population it would be more like one of the cars from the vehicle Voltron by itself.

So you got that one vehicle and your enemies are fully assembled Voltrons.

Your idea is great, but it is super idealistic and impractical. Black people as a separate group don't have the numbers to out vote anyone.
It's not out voting people, it's about withholding votes. Clearly our votes matter otherwise these politicians wouldn't be shucking, jiving, and pandering to us every four years.

The Democrats, especially, know they can count on us at 80%+ rates to vote for them. We contribute to their wins and losses so maybe they should work harder to get our votes by fighting Republicans at every turn and standing on results as opposed to existing solely to point at Republicans and saying "they're worse than us!"

We don't care that Republicans are shyt. We care that you stop them from being shyt and do whatever it takes. Cause they are doing that

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I could be mistaken and will stand corrected if wrong, but just like Affirmative Action DEI mostly benefits women if I'm not mistaken.

I hear a lot people state this but I'm not sure how they're quantifying it with regards to DEI. DEI and affirmative are too different from each other to apply that sort of transitive logic