Citing the Anti DEI bill passed in Texas. The University of Texas fires 60 people from its staff

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Then democrats and liberals will have to roll up sleeves and get to work. The time for whining is over. If politics is a dirty game, play dirty

i dont want to insult you, but this is a poor way of seeing this entire situation.

democrats and liberals wont get hit the hardest by anti black right wing initiatives.

It will be black people who will be hit the hardest.

If anything we need to roll up our sleeves and begin to see the world differently

Waiting on democrats/liberals to do anything is literally an exercise in insanity.

First we need to align with policies that are pro black particularly pro black american and decide who is who from there.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Republicans are virulent racists.

If you're Black you're helping your mortal enemy when you help them.

The conscientious thing to do is oppose them at every turn.

Vote against them at every opportunity including and especially Donald Trump
The republicans that are mad handle their anger by voting. Other people think not voting is helping somehow.. they appreciate the non voters I’m sure. It’s why I stopped talking or caring about politics. Then people will march while holding signs when stuff like this happens.. nah, you got to vote man.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Zero reason to do anything in a red state if the universities are going to follow this trend.

If you have a decent brain, you'll not understand why someone would settle for a low quality of life for a high cost of living if they're not even there to set up their future as a stopgap.

If you have family there you either constantly try to fight it or you work on moving.

If you're moving there passively at this point, then I really don't know what to say.

Coli c00n Conservatives say that "traditionalism" can make people raise better families and everyone 'knows their place'

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Thousands of Black men and women were imprisoned or murdered to end segregation. But playing for Purdue instead of Texas is derailing someone’s life irreparably. :dead:

How you a TAX PAYING CITIZEN, but get banned from a public university simply cause the color of your skin??

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont want to insult you, but this is a poor way of seeing this entire situation.

democrats and liberals wont get hit the hardest by anti black right wing initiatives.

It will be black people who will be hit the hardest.

If anything we need to roll up our sleeves and begin to see the world differently

Waiting on democrats/liberals to do anything is literally an exercise in insanity.

First we need to align with policies that are pro black particularly pro black american and decide who is who from there.
Oh I agree with you. But I say democrats and liberals because they are typically who aligns themselves with us. Black people have BEEN needed to form like voltron. But everytime someone says that here they get called a bothsider if they don't include the caveat of political and social progress existing outside of the two party system

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So the problem is what? Living in a state that racists run?
The problem is the game is rigged and black peoples are pointing at each other instead of not calling it for what it is. How about we united and put our money/resources together to benefit us and lift up us ONLY.

The shyt going on today is like going to a carnival spending $100 to take 100 shots at the jacked up basketball rim, and then you blame each other for missing the shots. Muthafukka the rim is designed to not make shots. Dont play the game and find an alternate way. Put minds together and lets figure this shyt out