Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wild hating ass women. Cant even appreciate the message.

Thats like men shytting on luther love songs even though he may have been a fruit.

Damn how the mentality has changed.

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
d5f.png
Bro I’m not stressed out about black women im laughing at YOU :russ: :umad: :mjlol:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
if you don’t want your women singing about being independent and not needing you…then be useful

It’s literally that simple. Keep crying
So are you implying that Ciara's millionaire husband is not useful? Do you really think your statement makes sense considering Ciara's circumstances?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Literally everyone in R&B/Hip-Hop makes music about a life they don't live but it's a problem when Ciara does it? :dahell:

I bet they would have no issue with Beyonce doing it.

Not to mention country, rock, even gospel sometimes (:sas2: )

as long the end result is good, what does it matter? Been plenty gay artists who sang heterosexual love songs that are classics.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the youths today need better role models.

If you have an intact, traditional family you’re more inclined to see songs like this as merely entertainment.

Your parents and immediate kin should be the main beacons on how you form opinions and navigate the world.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
That one post was ether

Stopped the bullshyt when u got a man and 3 kids being taken care of and the father is in the kids life

I wished a lot of the older women would have woke up when Beyoncé was saying the same shyt some years ago and she got Jay Z

How about promote you need a real black man coming into your life after the other nikkas was fukking u and bouncing leaving nut on your back