Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You have to understand. Ciara was a single mother who made bad decisions repeatedly but got to keep her figure, her money, and marry a man that most women would likely say looks better than Jay Z.

By every metric, most women would fall on their faces in the same circumstance but Ciara is rich and attractive and had enough foresight to hook a man who is clean cut and doesnt press her past decisions.

She is the poster girl for “had my fun” and “tired of the games” ass women who can’t get right. Her pandering is a slight to all the mid-20s and up women who have had setback after setback and would like to be rewarded with the kind of life that their choices are diametrically opposed to achieving.
So the pioneer of nothing ass bytches finding that simp baller

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
if you don’t want your women singing about being independent and not needing you…then be useful

It’s literally that simple. Keep crying

I’m not crying Im laughing at the matriarchy brainwashing that you just spewed :russ:

I don’t really care they can do what they want .they not my “women” in 2023 . I take care of the women in my life . Go ask black women if random black men own black women i bet they agree with me over you simp :mjlol: :sas2::umad:

These are married women pushing this to single black women so make yourself useful is a trash comeback :dead:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I’m not crying Im laughing at the matriarchy brainwashing that you just spewed :russ:

I don’t really care they can do what they want .they not my “women” in 2023 . I take care of the women in my life . Go ask black women if random black men own black women i bet they agree with me over you simp :mjlol: :sas2::umad:
Look at you. Babbling and crying about some random shyt.

These are married women pushing this to single black women so make yourself useful is a trash comeback :dead:
If they’re not your women the fukk are you babbling and crying about?

If you removed yourself from the black community then go talk about the new Harry Potter or something

Being married doesn’t mean you have a respectable husband. Clearly we see he isn’t which proves the point. You nikkas aren’t respectable…

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Both wrong. I’m sure some record exec gave this pre written record to her for her to sing and promote single life to women this is capitalism at work. Ciara don’t give a fukk she just wants a hit song and money
Nikka she ain't in a position where she has to take anything they give her. This dumb bytch heard the song and thought she was going to get a lot of love off that generic shyt. Ciara never sings about her real life

Two the song is trash even if another artist did it, it's not a hit.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Look at you. Babbling and crying about some random shyt.

If they’re not your women the fukk are you babbling and crying about?

If you removed yourself from the black community then go talk about the new Harry Potter or something

Being married doesn’t mean you have a respectable husband. Clearly we see he isn’t which proves the point. You nikkas aren’t respectable…
At the end of the day we all see how you simps ignore the content , thread being discussed to flip it on black men. Nothing you write can be taken seriously after that :dead: :umad:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Unceasing psy ops in the black community. No other race/ community driving this independent strong don't need no man bullshyt repeatedly. Plus the "fukk nikka free", "broke nikkas don't deserve no p*ssy" sentiments being projected. :francis:

Ironic thing is Beyonce, Ciara and the likes stay with a man or just practice the opposite of what they preach. Talm bout 'he gone in a millisecond if he cheat' but still staying with the dude while promoting this fukkshyt and further brainwashing these young impressionable girls.
That's the culture these cac clowns want for the peeps, to continously be roaming around in confusion and disarray. shyt similar to how Future is the poster boy of drug addiction, xan, lean, pill heads but admittedly be barely on any drugs like that besides weed. :wtf:

tamera-tia.gif

This bytch bout goofy as Kamala Harris.:mjlol::mjlol:

kamela-dance.gif

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Community full of whiny, excuse making nikkas who at the same time say they have to take disrespect from their white boss but ready to excommunicate and fly across the globe away from black women for a song
:dead:

It’s not even black men complaining this whole thread is ALL BLACK WOMEN . It’s black women realizing that they are being sold lies by other black women but it’s black men fault because someone made a thread about it :dead::umad:

This has nothing to do with black men simp ass nikka

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
:dead:

It’s not even black men complaining this whole thread is ALL BLACK WOMEN . It’s black women realizing that they are being sold lies by other black women but it’s black men fault because someone made a thread about it :dead::umad:

This has nothing to do with black men simp ass nikka
for a nikka who’s done with random black women you sure keep fukking babbling about them

Shut the fukk up dweeb