Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
The hook to single ladies is encouring women to get married tho

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
That is true the message of the song was encouraging marriage, however people was coming at Beyoncé the same way they doing Ciara talking about “how she gonna make a song about single ladies and she married”?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Deep down in her ethos she don't really love that man like that. Just saw the obvious smart play :francis:
Even if that were the case, there are plenty of men who marry the “practical” woman instead of the woman they are madly in love with. Both sexes can be guilty of that mess. Is she faithful and does Russ feel as though she’s doing what HE expects of her is what matters.

I promise she’s a better wife to him than his previous Becky

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
332076914_721772872927848_3841662659814577387_n.jpg
I'm stealing this one. :deadrose:

Studio Independent Woman
Stealing this one too. :dead:

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
I'm a little ashamed that after reading this, almost on reflex, I said out loud "Oh oh oh, oh oh oh!". :beli:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, this shows you how much Ciara needs a man. Bih is tone deaf as Hell. Its like that time Tamia made Stranger in my House and we thought her and Grant was going through it. She wants the priviledges of being Mrs. Wilson while pretending she is living Keyshia Cole life. She's a Studio Independent Woman

Both wrong. I’m sure some record exec gave this pre written record to her for her to sing and promote single life to women this is capitalism at work. Ciara don’t give a fukk she just wants a hit song and money