Ciara getting ripped a new one for her Independent woman anthem

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
if you don’t want your women singing about being independent and not needing you…then be useful

It’s literally that simple. Keep crying
So men are only tools for women’s needs and desires:jbhmm:
Men have no autonomy
Nor do we have our own feelings, fears, desires, dreams and ambitions :jbhmm:
Women have no responsibility in finding their own peace and choosing men that actually care about their well being:jbhmm:
Why are women of all colors drinking the empowerment kool aid of not needing a man but at the same time crying on every viable social media platform wanting intimacy:jbhmm:
You can’t be a man posting this shyt and not factoring in all the above questions:jbhmm:
This isn’t just a black woman issue
Women out here are living in full on hypocrisy and this is all you could come up with:jbhmm:
Be better tools and die young due to a hoe stressing you out because she not right with herself:jbhmm:
The thing CiCi is she has everything women desire and she promoting bullshyt
At the very least with Beyoncé she did make an album exposing Jays affair
Was it right
I’m objective on the topic:manny:
That was her form of catharsis :manny:
So I can understand the argument being brought up in this thread
But the difference is CiCi has a good man
A loyal as fukk man to a fault
Just like Ayesha Curry
So why promote this when you got the good life
Now she got Russ looking like a whole sucka for love out here for a bag
This is why men ain’t trying to get married in Babylon
You do everything right and you still get shyt on through song and media:francis:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
When your men are at the behest of white men and have to take disrespect in order to keep their job, you might as well be fending for yourself :yeshrug:
That applies to a lot of people, other races and even other white men. That logic makes no sense at all. You sound hurt. :mjlol:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Let’s see - if I am an artist in 2023 and making music for black women I am gonna be all on that independent shyt.

I’m making single girl, side chick, boss lady, etc. content not taking care of my man and children content.

Look what happened with that 1 Destiny’s Child song - bytches were mad they said their man can tap them on the shoulder for some p*ssy when he comes home late. They nearly had a seizure over that one line.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
When your men are at the behest of white men and have to take disrespect in order to keep their job, you might as well be fending for yourself :yeshrug:
:mjpls:

nikka, please. Black women take all kinds of disrespect for the nikka trinkets they get from a 9-5 just like everybody else.

And how dare you imply a man’s money is no good and does nothing for a family because said man works for a white man.

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
Women were dragging Beyonce for telling them to quit their jobs a few months ago :why:
No? Black women quit their jobs in DROVES when Beyonce sang that.

Now they're gonna go out and divorce their husbands. Thanks Ciara!!!!!!@@