Christians: Howcome u ignore Jesus's prediction of Prophet Muhammad?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
John 14:6

I'm not even that religious, but don't twist the Bible, that's not cool. You can't pick and choose and twist the Bible to your liking. Jesus clearly claims HE is the way. That's a pretty bold statement. You can't see God without going through him. So if Mohammed was an emissary of Christ, he would have said the same, as did all the disciples. That is the main distinction between Jesus and other religious leaders, jesus claimed HE is the way, THROUGH HIM, you can be saved. Either you believe it or you don't, but to say in someway that Mohamed was some kind of emissary of Christ is complete bullsh*t

Peace be with you

my brother show me where he said he is a God, to be a Muslim you have to believe in the prophet Jesus and the virgin Mary story, so essentially he is right the way to heaven you do have to believe in him, but not that he is a God. Do you understand my brother?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Peace be with you

my brother show me where he said he is a God, to be a Muslim you have to believe in the prophet Jesus and the virgin Mary story, so essentially he is right the way to heaven you do have to believe in him, but not that he is a God. Do you understand my brother?

So you're saying Muslims believe in Jesus and have accepted him as their personal savior? :skip:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Holy spirit is a man? :leon:

Jesus used the words "He" and "him" several times.

Doesn't sound like he's describing any spirits or ghost breh

:leostare:

undap whoever dapped you.

the bible also calls GOD... HE/HIM/FATHER.

but yet he's not a man on earth either. /thread

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
undap whoever dapped you.

the bible also calls GOD... HE/HIM/FATHER.

but yet he's not a man on earth either. /thread

I blame myself for injecting logic and reason into religion. It's completely my fault

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where does he say you have to accept him as your lord and savior? He was a messenger of God.

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9

It doesnt get anymore clearcut then that now does it?, but its sad to say that Islam isnt a legit branch of the Abrahamic religions.

"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad." The Jews replied, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”
John 8:52

If you notice, Jesus states himself to be the great "I AM"
That is the same title given to Moses through God from the revelations given via the burning bush back in the Old Testament period.

"Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
Exodus 3:13-14

If anything, if Abraham were to see "Muhammaed aka The greatest false prophet there ever was aka a child molester aka a deranged murder" he would probably ball his fist and spit in his face

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting men (Jesus) before God is the ultimate sin my dude.

The devil got you fooled.

:yes:

If I wasn't an atheist I'd definitely be a Muslim tho, it's far less blasphemous. (and young hoes helps also)
it cant be far less blasphemous if it clearly states only thru CHRIST can you get to the father. Which it also states CHrist was God's son, which it also states, christ DIED for all of our sins(ultimate sacrifice), then rose again and rose up to be back into heaven where he first started.

Mark 16:19
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heavenand he sat at the right hand of God.

Question: "Why does Scripture emphasize the right hand of God?"

Answer: The Scripture has several words translated "right" and the usage of the term, "right hand" ranges from a direction, to the opposite of wrong, what is just or what conforms to an established standard, and to a place of honor or authority. In the case of division or appointment in the Bible, the right hand or right side came first, as when Israel (Jacob) divided the blessings to Joseph's sons before he died (Genesis 48:13-14).

In addition, a person of high rank who put someone on his right hand gave him equal honor with himself and recognized him as possessing equal dignity and authority. And this is what the Apostle Paul writes of Jesus Christ in Ephesians. "And what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us, the ones believing according to the working of His mighty strength which He worked in Christ in raising Him from the dead, and He seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies, far above all principality and authority and power and dominion, and every name being named, not only in this world, but also in the coming age" (Ephesians 1:19-21). Here we see God exalting Jesus above all others by seating Him at the right hand of the Father.

The term "God's right hand" in prophecy refers to the Messiah to whom is given the power and authority to subdue His enemies (Psalm 110:1; Psalm 118:16). We find a quote in Matthew 22:44 from Psalm 110:1, which is a Messianic Psalm. "The Son of David" is claimed by the LORD Jesus Christ as He is the "greater son of David" or the Messiah. In this passage of Matthew 22, Jesus questions the Pharisees about who they think the "Christ" or the Messiah is. "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? Whose son is He? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make Thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call Him Lord, how is He his son?" (Matthew 22:41-45). The position of the Messiah is at God's right hand.

The fact that Jesus Christ is at the "right hand of God" was a sign to the disciples that Jesus had indeed gone to heaven. In John 16:7-15, Jesus told the disciples that He had to go away and He would send the Holy Spirit. So the coming of the Holy Spirit in the upper room on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-13) was proof positive that Jesus was indeed in heaven seated at the right hand of God. This is confirmed in Romans 8:34 where the Apostle Paul writes that Christ is sitting at God's right hand making intercession for us.

Therefore, what we can say is that "God's right hand" refers to the Messiah, the LORD Jesus Christ and He is of equal position, honor, power and authority with God (John 1:1-5). The fact that Christ is "sitting" refers to the fact that His work of redemption is done and when the fullness of the gentiles is brought in (Romans 11:25), Christ's enemies will be made His footstool as the end of the age comes, all prophecy is completed, and time is no more.

Read the bible in context. / THREAD

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame myself for injecting logic and reason into religion. It's completely my fault

sorry sir, you cant bail out now that you have made an incorrect statement. OWN IT.

you said Jesus was saying HE OR HIM and YOU stated, that HE or HIM does not refer to some spirit/ghost.

I then said but with that said GOD is called a HE/HIM/FATHER. all male on earth traits. but yet we know GOD is not a human on earth. now is he? He's more like a ......wait for it...... SPIRIT. sound familiar? NO? the holy.....SPIRIT.

yes spirits can be called HE, HIM.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
sorry sir, you cant bail out now that you have made an incorrect statement. OWN IT.

you said Jesus was saying HE OR HIM and YOU stated, that HE or HIM does not refer to some spirit/ghost.

I then said but with that said GOD is called a HE/HIM/FATHER. all male on earth traits. but yet we know GOD is not a human on earth. now is he? He's more like a ......wait for it...... SPIRIT. sound familiar? NO? the holy.....SPIRIT.

yes spirits can be called HE, HIM.

n1gga I'm not gonna sit here and debate spirits :what:

I guess you're right, Muhammad probably was a fraud, Jesus is the light and Islam is satans work

Muslims, defend your faith from these bible thumpers

I only provided this platform because both sides feel like they're 100% right and it's time we settle this once and for all.

They both can't be right

:manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
it cant be far less blasphemous if it clearly states only thru CHRIST can you get to the father. Which it also states CHrist was God's son, which it also states, christ DIED for all of our sins(ultimate sacrifice), then rose again and rose up to be back into heaven where he first started.

Read the bible in context. / THREAD

:obama: real talk. Basically, if you are a believer in Islam, Jesus clearly blasphemes. He makes a CLEAR distinction it's only him, take it or leave it. So again, I am not that religious, I could care less whether you take it or leave it, but what's crazy is trying to twist the words to suit your purpose. I personally believe there's good and bad on both sides, and both are overrated and for nincompoops who can't deal with reality and/or can't follow basic human conscience guidelines, but since so many have died for those very words you are twisting, I feel compelled to speak out. If someone also said Islam is a religion of war and opression, I would also speak out. Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar etc. all have plenty of Muslims with no problems, a few bad apples are casting a shadow over the whole tree.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
n1gga I'm not gonna sit here and debate spirits :what:

I guess you're right, Muhammad probably was a fraud, Jesus is the light and Islam is satans work

Muslims, defend your faith from these bible thumpers

I only provided this platform because both sides feel like they're 100% right and it's time we settle this once and for all.

They both can't be right

:manny:

there are times where two things or two opinions can be right. truth be told, i wish this was one of those times. i mean, if you left it up to me(i aint god so i dont know how to run the universe). but i would love to welcome all basic religions into the fold. but thats not how it works. if he would have just left that line out about only THRU ME. that killed it. that killed any room for anyone else to come before or after him talking that "no no, I"M the REAL messiah." talk. or for anyone saying "naw, you dont have to go thru that guy to get to GOD, thats nonsense and blasphemous."

this guy was the real deal. he was the word and the word was him

Question: "What do John 1:1,14 mean when they declare that Jesus is the Word of God?"

Answer: The answer to this question is found by first understanding the reason why John wrote his gospel. We find his purpose clearly stated in John 20:30-31. “Many other signs therefore Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these have been written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.” Once we understand that John’s purpose was to introduce the readers of his gospel to Jesus Christ, establishing Who Jesus is (God in the flesh) and what He did, all with the sole aim of leading them to embrace the saving work of Christ in faith, we will be better able to understand why John introduces Jesus as “The Word” in John 1:1.

By starting out his gospel stating, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God,” John is introducing Jesus with a word or a term that both his Jewish and Gentile readers would have been familiar with. The Greek word translated “Word” in this passage is Logos, and it was common in both Greek philosophy and Jewish thought of that day. For example, in the Old Testament the “word” of God is often personified as an instrument for the execution of God’s will (Psalm 33:6; 107:20; 119:89; 147:15-18). So, for his Jewish readers, by introducing Jesus as the “Word,” John is in a sense pointing them back to the Old Testament where the Logos or “Word” of God is associated with the personification of God’s revelation. And in Greek philosophy, the term Logos was used to describe the intermediate agency by which God created material things and communicated with them. In the Greek worldview, the Logos was thought of as a bridge between the transcendent God and the material universe. Therefore, for his Greek readers the use of the term Logos would have likely brought forth the idea of a mediating principle between God and the world.

So, essentially, what John is doing by introducing Jesus as the Logos is drawing upon a familiar word and concept that both Jews and Gentiles of his day would have been familiar with and using that as the starting point from which He introduces them to Jesus Christ. But John goes beyond the familiar concept of Logos that his Jewish and Gentile readers would have had and presents Jesus Christ not as a mere mediating principle like the Greeks perceived, but as a personal being, fully divine, yet fully human. Also, Christ was not simply a personification of God’s revelation as the Jews thought, but was indeed God’s perfect revelation of Himself in the flesh, so much so that John would record Jesus’ own words to Philip: "Jesus said unto Him, 'Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how do you say, "Show us the Father"?'" (John 14:9). By using the term Logos or “Word” in John 1:1, John is amplifying and applying a concept that was familiar with his audience and using that to introduce his readers to the true Logos of God in Jesus Christ, the Living Word of God, fully God and yet fully man, who came to reveal God to man and redeem all who believe in Him from their sin.