Christians: Howcome u ignore Jesus's prediction of Prophet Muhammad?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You shouldn't assume that just because both terms have the word Spirit in them.
I'm not assuming that because of that. I say that because we see that scripture fulfilled in Acts 2. The spirit came of truth came inside of them. The Holy Spirit.

Acts 2: When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

That spirit filled them and spoke in other languages. That Spirit was not the so called "Prophet".

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I'm not assuming that because of that. I say that because we see that scripture fulfilled in Acts 2. The spirit came of truth came inside of them. The Holy Spirit.

That spirit filled them and spoke in other languages. That Spirit was not the so called "Prophet".

The “spirits” of men are referred to in such places as Revelation 22:6 And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.”

and Acts is complete bullsh1t bro, written by anonymous authors whose names have been lost to history. (Same exact thing applies to the 4 Gospels and Revelations if u want to keep it 100 though)

but yeah man, Jesus predicted that n1gga b, if u wanna deny it, then deny it.....it's your soul that will burn not mine.

:manny:

but yeah, I'm a fallback and let our Muslim brothers take the wheel of this thread, I enjoy philosophy so I just wanted to get the ball rolling for u guys who actually have a stake in the argument

Plus I look kinda cray going hard in the paint for Islam when I'm a member of the Quran burners club :mindblown:

http://www.the-coli.com/group.php?groupid=48

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Sounds like Prophet Muhammad to me

If Church goers didn't do so much dancing, shouting, humming, cracker & juice eating, moaning and singing they probably would have noticed this.

:ohhh:

@Mr. Somebody @Willstyles @FAH1223 @Ice Cold @Chris.B @Slaimon @bigrodthe1 @Dirty_Jerz @Ain't That Something @Tuaminator

In response to the spirit of truth being "the holy spirit/ghost" (1 of the 3 Gods that is "technically" supposed to represent just one GOD) and not Muhammad

Muhammad (pbuh) is "The Spirit of Truth" - YouTube
Desperate lol. Niccas don't even BELIEVE the scripture but desperate to prove Muhammad's existence? Read the FIRST chapter of Galatians and Jude 1:4 when it speaks of FALSE PROPHETS, that's your answer

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Desperate lol. Niccas don't even BELIEVE the scripture but desperate to prove Muhammad's existence? Read the FIRST chapter of Galatians and Jude 1:4 when it speaks of FALSE PROPHETS, that's your answer

You can't think clearly if you're too busy believing

Who wrote Galatians and Jude? Paul? ........ fuk does he know?

N1ggas don't even know the authors of the books they swear by.

I think Muhammad's word is more legit than Paul (n1gga doesn't even have his own religion)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Peace be with you

the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the the final messenger of God, to those that do not accept the message of god, or the prophet Muhammad pbuh, they do so because they chose not to accept the truth, if they did proper research they would understand the only way to heaven is through submission to God, and Islam is just that, but we as Muslims are not to force anyone to believe the truth but we should live our lives as examples of the Deen, and practice what we believe in and let the people of the book, and the non believers practice in what they believe/don't believe in.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Peace be with you

the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the the final messenger of God, to those that do not accept the message of god, or the prophet Muhammad pbuh, they do so because they chose not to accept the truth, if they did proper research they would understand the only way to heaven is through submission to God, and Islam is just that, but we as Muslims are not to force anyone to believe the truth but we should live our lives as examples of the Deen, and practice what we believe in and let the people of the book, and the non believers practice in what they believe/don't believe in.

911-plane-anim.gif