Christians: Howcome u ignore Jesus's prediction of Prophet Muhammad?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

fairytale or not

Eitherway God is not a man bro, you're actually more disrespectful to the creator for believing that than I am for being an atheist.

Imagine praying to God everynight but instead of God you call him Tyrone, thats exactly what u do when u praise Jesus name

you've been bamboozled, you've been lied to, hoodwinked

Islam is truth

:wow:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
What is the holy spirit? Is that what people be catching in church that be having them shaking and dancing?

What is the purpose of the holy spirit? Somebody please enlighten me. Thanks

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
(7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. (8) And when he comes, he will convince the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: (9) concerning sin because they do not believe in me; (10) concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more; (11) concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. (12) I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. (14) When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. (14) He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. (15) All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you (John 16:7-15,)

Sounds like Prophet Muhammad to me

I notice in the 14th verse, you didn't highlight (I'll do it for you though),"He will glorify me". Why?

You can't take bits and pieces to fit your agenda, take it as a whole. So you're saying that the Prophet Muhammad will glorify God/Jesus, right? I mean since that what the scripture you provides says.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
you're capable of much better trolling than this, tom.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The “spirits” of men are referred to in such places as Revelation 22:6 And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.”

and Acts is complete bullsh1t bro, written by anonymous authors whose names have been lost to history. (Same exact thing applies to the 4 Gospels and Revelations if u want to keep it 100 though)

but yeah man, Jesus predicted that n1gga b, if u wanna deny it, then deny it.....it's your soul that will burn not mine.

:manny:

but yeah, I'm a fallback and let our Muslim brothers take the wheel of this thread, I enjoy philosophy so I just wanted to get the ball rolling for u guys who actually have a stake in the argument

Plus I look kinda cray going hard in the paint for Islam when I'm a member of the Quran burners club :mindblown:

http://www.the-coli.com/group.php?groupid=48

:snoop: The spirits of men is not what is talked about in Acts 2. It's not what's talked about in the original John passage you quoted.

If you doubt the scriptures, then why use it as an argument for Mohammed?

Yeah, I deny Mohammed. Jesus said whoever believes in Him will have eternal life, so your claims are false. I ain't burning in hell for denying him.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If what you're saying is real, why didn't Muhammad back up Jesus' teachings instead of starting his own? Why would Muhammad write the Qu'ran? When have you ever heard Muhammad say Jesus is the only path to salvation, which is a distinct claim Jesus made, and all his disciples after him?

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What is the holy spirit? Is that what people be catching in church that be having them shaking and dancing?

What is the purpose of the holy spirit? Somebody please enlighten me. Thanks

Holy Spirit is God. 1 of the persons in the Trinity. As far as "catching the spirit" being shaking and dancing. No. That's how some express their love for God through dancing. (And some of it is just for show). But it actually just African dance. You watch any tribal videos, you'll see the same type of dancing.

Purpose of the Spirit is basically God living inside of person. To teach you more about God. He also convicts you when you sin. And gives you power to sin less in life and be more like Jesus.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way I see it...us christians, as well as the jews and muslims....we all goin to the same heaven right? so do so how u wanna....but I gotta have my bacon :yeshrug:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Holy Spirit is God. 1 of the persons in the Trinity. As far as "catching the spirit" being shaking and dancing. No. That's how some express their love for God through dancing. (And some of it is just for show). But it actually just African dance. You watch any tribal videos, you'll see the same type of dancing.

Purpose of the Spirit is basically God living inside of person. To teach you more about God. He also convicts you when you sin. And gives you power to sin less in life and be more like Jesus.

So do you have to be a Christian to have the holy spirit, or does everybody have the holy spirit regardless of your religion?

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So do you have to be a Christian to have the holy spirit, or does everybody have the holy spirit regardless of your religion?

Everybody has a human spirit, regardless of your belief/nonbelief, but you have to become a Christian to have the Holy Spirit living in you.