Christians: Howcome u ignore Jesus's prediction of Prophet Muhammad?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
glad someone set you straight in the first reply

he's talking about the holy spirit

why are there 4 gods tho?

Father God

Spirit

Holy Ghost

Jesus

Is all that really necessary? Is there any logical (i know) reason for all of those separate entities or is it just part of the doctrine that isn't supposed to be questioned so Christians just accept it?

:mindblown:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
why are there 4 gods tho?

Father God

Spirit

Holy Ghost

Jesus

Is all that really necessary? Is there any logical (i know) reason for all of those separate entities or is it just part of the doctrine that isn't supposed to be questioned so Christians just accept it?

:mindblown:

your :troll: game is :flabbynsick: tom, but for others who may seriously want the answer to this question. They are all the same. And it's the father,son, and holy ghost. Jesus is the son. That forms the trinity

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
your :troll: game is :flabbynsick: tom, but for others who may seriously want the answer to this question. They are all the same. And it's the father,son, and holy ghost. Jesus is the son. That forms the trinity

why do they talk, interact and speak of one another as if they're separate beings/entities though?

if they're all the same why even come up with the rest of that bullsh1t then?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
why do they talk, interact and speak of one another as if they're separate beings/entities though?

if they're all the same why even come up with the rest of that bullsh1t then?

Jesus spoke to God the father regularly. The Holy spirit is within every believer.

The executive, legislative, and judicial branches are all branches of our government, but if it's all the same government why do we need the rest of that bullshyt then :troll:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
The Holy spirit is within every believer.

If that's the case then why couldn't the spirit of truth mentioned in the OP be Muhammad?

"but but but, no it's the holy spirit"

Muhammad was a believer and you state that the holy spirit resides in every believer.

Why are you guys not willing to acknowledge Muhammad as a true prophet of God?

And please don't compare something tangible like the branches of government to something intangible such as Gods, spirits and ghosts

Lets keep fairytales separate from real life bro

:leostare:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
If that's the case then why couldn't the spirit of truth mentioned in the OP be Muhammad?

"but but but, no it's the holy spirit"

Muhammad was a believer and you state that the holy spirit resides in every believer.

Why are you guys not willing to acknowledge Muhammad as a true prophet of God?

And please don't compare something tangible like the branches of government to something intangible such as Gods, spirits and ghosts

Lets keep fairytales separate from real life bro

:leostare:

you're just arguing for the sake of it now. You asked something to be explained and I explained it in "earthly" terms for you. That branches of the government comparison is about as close as it gets. Seperate but equal, 3 separate groups that form 1 entity, each serves its own purpose. Christians don't consider Muhammed a prophet because he doesnt preach salvation through Jesus Christ. Every question you asked has simple answers that have been provided to you by people who follow the religion, but since you created this thread just to troll no answer in here will be enough for you, so this will be my final reply.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
you're just arguing for the sake of it now. You asked something to be explained and I explained it in "earthly" terms for you. That branches of the government comparison is about as close as it gets. Seperate but equal, 3 separate groups that form 1 entity, each serves its own purpose. Christians don't consider Muhammed a prophet because he doesnt preach salvation through Jesus Christ. Every question you asked has simple answers that have been provided to you by people who follow the religion, but since you created this thread just to troll no answer in here will be enough for you, so this will be my final reply.

Muhammad did indeed acknowledge that Jesus was the anointed one.

So I don't see why Christians don't follow his message

and like I said in another thread for every verse people use to claim Jesus was "God" there's 2 where he makes it clear that he and God are not the same and that he has to answer to someone higher.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Muhammad did indeed acknowledge that Jesus was the anointed one.

So I don't see why Christians don't follow his message

and like I said in another thread for every verse people use to claim Jesus was "God" there's 2 where he makes it clear that he and God are not the same and that he has to answer to someone higher.

Cuz jesus said he was the "1st and the last the beginning and the end"

Clearly he forgot someone named Muhammad :beli:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Cuz jesus said he was the "1st and the last the beginning and the end"

Clearly he forgot someone named Muhammad

Didn't the bible say that we all are gods?

Is it not possible for Jesus to be describing God with those statements, attributing it to not only himself but to everyone he spoke to also?

If God created him, you and I, then surely we all are Gods, therefore when he speaks like that he isn't just talking about himself, correct?

Basically there was no separation between God, Jesus and every human being.