Christian Crowdfunding Site Raises over $150K For Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It started in Palestine which is not in Africa. Jesus was not a black man but a Palestinian. The “true Jews” of the Bible are Palestinians.
I agree with your assessment partly

However what isnt being acknowledged is that geographically Palestinine WAS a part of Africa. Most Biblical events happened in ancient BC and research into human ethnic orgin and plate tectonics had already concluded that all human origin was on africa but became dispersed as the continents separated.

Israel is on the AFRICAN tectonic plate, white washing cacs keep trying their best to draw the boundary lines directly on the country too. :mjpls:

Moses' story was already thousands of years into biblical cannon. Inferring the story of creation very much takes place in africa/the original continent and the hebrews in moses age are his BLACK descendants.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
No..Money..Mo..Problems said:
I always laugh when I see minority Christians the entire purpose of Christianity is to keep y'all in check and uphold white supremacy.

That's false since nearly EVERY slave revolt was lead by Christians, and then there's this.........

Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave

Frederick Douglas said:
What I have said respecting and against religion, I mean strictly to apply to the slaveholding religion of this land, and with no possible reference to Christianity proper; for, between the Christianity of this land, and the Christianity of Christ, I recognize the widest possible difference — so wide, that to receive the one as good, pure, and holy, is of necessity to reject the other as bad, corrupt, and wicked. To be the friend of the one, is of necessity to be the enemy of the other. I love the pure, peaceable, and impartial Christianity of Christ: I therefore hate the corrupt, slaveholding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of this land. Indeed, I can see no reason, but the most deceitful one, for calling the religion of this land Christianity. I look upon it as the climax of all misnomers, the boldest of all frauds, and the grossest of all libels.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
il_570xN.1367159137_8xbv.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
qwer said:
Lies the Bible does not describe Jesus as an African man. It doesn’t have roots in africa it stole its mythology from The Canaanite and Sumerian myth is. Look up the epic of Gilgamesh. The Book of genesis is rio off of it

Umm, no. The entire Ancient Near East had a 'shared cosmology/theology'. Can't 'steal' something you created. Also, the Genesis narrative is a more 'faithful' telling of the story as Sumerians weren't too concerned with keeping to a script....

qwer

Banned
Daps
I agree with your assessment partly

However what isnt being acknowledged is that geographically Palestinine WAS a part of Africa. Most Biblical events happened in ancient BC and research into human ethnic orgin and plate tectonics had already concluded that all human origin was on africa but became dispersed as the continents separated.

Israel is on the AFRICAN tectonic plate, white washing cacs keep trying their best to draw the boundary lines directly on the country too. :mjpls:

Moses' story was already thousands of years into biblical cannon. Inferring the story of creation very much takes place in africa/the original continent and the hebrews in moses age are his BLACK descendants.
Disagree the story of creation takes place in IRAQ between Tigris and Euphrates river that’s the garden of Eden which make sense as that was one of the cradles of civilizations. Same Abraham is from UR which is in Mesopotamia

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree the story of creation takes place in IRAQ between Tigris and Euphrates river that’s the garden of Eden which make sense as that was one of the cradles of civilizations. Same Abraham is from UR which is in Mesopotamia

So you just gonna make up your version of this story.....? :umad:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel is not in Africa. It’s in the Middle East which is in Asia. Be geographically challenged brehs

The Middle East is made up. It’s not real. It’s all political. Even it’s name is Eurocentric, as in east of Europe but not as far as China. Israel and Lebanon are on Africa’s tectonic plate. If Africa broke away into the ocean, everybody in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Beirut would be going for a ride.