Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ok. i'll ignore.

can you quote and answer the OP then?
other people told you or quantified to you the "level" of smartness you have or another person has

God never said anything to man about how smart he is

once again, you are listening to your pastors then projecting their qualities on to God

read your scriptures and pray instead.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
other people told you or quantified to you the "level" of smartness you have or another person has

God never said anything to man about how smart he is

one again, you are listening to your pastors then projecting their qualities on to God

read your scriptures and pray instead.

3 posts no answer.

ok.

i give in.

:hubie:

2 posts only for blue sky tho.

:patrice:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
3 posts no answer.

ok.

i give in.

2 posts only for blue sky tho.

youre asking a question youve answered yourself...then asking it again to others for attention

so the only conclusion is you are afflicting yourself

Isaiah 49:25-26

25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
youre asking a question youve answered yourself...then asking it again to others for attention

so the only conclusion is you are afflicting yourself

Isaiah 49:25-26
4 posts.

vs. 2.

i said i give up.

gotta temporarily block you now breh.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i said i give up.
giphy.gif

post no more then

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

“Why didn’t God make everyone exactly the same with the exact same gifts” :mjlol:

Did you think this is some “gotcha” question?

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Doesn't make him anymore real.

likewise in a crashing plane people hold tight onto their seats (like that is going to help) because of learned behaviour.

note: babies/children on crashing planes don't hold tight onto their seats and neither do they pray.

because they haven't been indoctrinated yet.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some of y'all have a fascist puppet-master view of God, where he ultra-dictates every little moment and factor of material life. It's possible that variety is just a fundamental necessity of material life. Once you have a real, physical world, as opposed to some supernatural paradise, then you're going to have differences.

It could also be that God wants us to deal with variety in order to learn. All of us get something out of learning how to interact righteously with people slower than us and smarter than us. Humility, compassion, grace, all comes into the picture.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Some of y'all have a fascist puppet-master view of God, where he ultra-dictates every little moment and factor of material life. It's possible that variety is just a fundamental necessity of material life. Once you have a real, physical world, as opposed to some supernatural paradise, then you're going to have differences.

It could also be that God wants us to deal with variety in order to learn. All of us get something out of learning how to interact righteously with people slower than us and smarter than us. Humility, compassion, grace, all comes into the picture.
what if they are one and the same :jbhmm: