Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Funny this thread pop up in my notifications and I finished this book....maybe OP and those that need a different take on spirituality without the man made babble, need to check this out:

81ehpTd1O2L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

There are layers to God and creation in general. Don't let man destroy the truth that's evident because of questions that are too intricate to follow. Sometimes, the answer has already been answered.

About 10 pages worth :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
another plat :wow:

true breh but a breh is tired of repeating himself.

and quoting myself more than once is itself repetition no?

anyway:

:hubie:
:jbhmm:
ballacks.

how much do fingers vary? heads? toes? number of brains.

saying it differs because some other things differ is baseless and not an answer.
Oh you’re just arguing to argue then :unimpressed:

You’re essentially asking why God didn’t create robots. Who knows and who cares why? People are given certain characteristics/gifts to make them unique and ultimately contribute to a complete society. Asking this about intelligence is like asking why everyone isn’t the same height. Same skin color. Same arm length. Same nose. Why not make everyone look exactly the same right? Dumb question just meant to argue for the sake of arguing.
:russell:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Funny this thread pop up in my notifications and I finished this book....maybe OP and those that need a different take on spirituality without the man made babble, need to check this out:

81ehpTd1O2L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

There are layers to God and creation in general. Don't let man destroy the truth that's evident because of questions that are too intricate to follow. Sometimes, the answer has already been answered.

About 10 pages worth :francis:
Man wrote all of it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man wrote all of it.

Ok and have you read it, because she actually covers "man's" attempt to try to bring capitalism and destruction across not only the country, but the universe. Along with different perceptions of space through a spiritual visions of afrofuturisms that Sun Ra spoke on and etc.

It's up to you to check it out :manny:

But it's obvious we are going to go in circles, this is a gotcha post, and I will continue to be the "gimmick poster" because lmao koalas don't believe in Jesus and the ongoing "believe God brehs" movement around here.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all have a fascist puppet-master view of God, where he ultra-dictates every little moment and factor of material life. It's possible that variety is just a fundamental necessity of material life. Once you have a real, physical world, as opposed to some supernatural paradise, then you're going to have differences.

It could also be that God wants us to deal with variety in order to learn. All of us get something out of learning how to interact righteously with people slower than us and smarter than us. Humility, compassion, grace, all comes into the picture.

:wtf: what do you call this?

Genesis 19
Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok and have you read it, because she actually covers "man's" attempt to try to bring capitalism and destruction across not only the country, but the universe. Along with different perceptions of space through a spiritual visions of afrofuturisms that Sun Ra spoke on and etc.

It's up to you to check it out :manny:

But it's obvious we are going to go in circles, this is a gotcha post, and I will continue to be the "gimmick poster" because lmao koalas don't believe in Jesus and the ongoing "believe God brehs" movement around here.
Not that book. I was referring to "the truth". It all comes from man.
Nothing I posted has been a "gotcha"
Im all for legit questions and answers

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you believe in the god of the 3 theistic religions you already believe that an eternal being that created all aspects of time and space and set aside multiple dimensions for different stages of consciousness for the hundreds of billions of people that have existed on the earth while mapping out each and every living things destiny from the Nobel prize winning scientist to the gut bacteria of a sea slug. All along the trillions of paths a life can take along each nanosecond of existence.

This being not only maps out the lives of every object in the universe that has ever existed but also experiences past, present and future simultaneously of every object in multiple universes and realities and can influence them at will. Not only what has, happened, is happening or will happen but the quadrillions of possible outcomes of every physical and chemical reaction of the laws of nature from a tsunami wiping out millions of people to a hunk of quartz vaporizing off the surface of Jupiter.

Lets put this in perspective that doesn’t even scratch the surface of a neutron star on what the concept of god means you believe.

Imagine if you were in control of every Mayfly on the planet. They live on average of 5 minutes. You plan their entire lives and everything that occurs with those 5 minutes. Every 30 minutes you have witness the birth, procreation and death of millions of mayfly’s. A week billions. A month trillions. So on an so forth. Not only that you have created alternate realms where the special mayfly’s that followed your rules get to live for eternity. You’ve known each Mayfly individually, you’ve loved each Mayfly unconditionally. You know every intimate detail of every single one of those quadrillion mayfly’s lives down to the nanosecond and beyond for eternity. You don’t sleep, you don’t eat, this is what you do. Time is meaningless, reality is meaningless, you have no motivations because motivations isn’t even a concept with your power, yet you must watch and judge the Mayfly.

In conclusion, if you believe this, then yeah god would have no problem making some mayflys retarded. :mjlol:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I like how offended god believers get because others see past the bullshyt. LeBron ain't got shyt on god when it comes to getting people on the Coli in their feelings.

:pachaha:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because religious folks affect everyone and 9 times out of 10 it's in a nenegative way.
Religion does more good than bad, religion pretty much established the behavioral standards for modern culture. Now imagine no religion and everyone just acted on animalistic impulse (like many do anyway)..how do you think society would look? I'm not even saying most Christians are good people are have good morals? But it's a set of codes/principles that have lasted the test of time through years and years of societies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Oh you’re just arguing to argue then :unimpressed:

You’re essentially asking why God didn’t create robots. Who knows and who cares why? People are given certain characteristics/gifts to make them unique and ultimately contribute to a complete society. Asking this about intelligence is like asking why everyone isn’t the same height. Same skin color. Same arm length. Same nose. Why not make everyone look exactly the same right? Dumb question just meant to argue for the sake of arguing.

"they wanna talk about your hair, they wanna talk about your shoes, they wanna talk about the fact you smoke cigars, they wanna talk about the fact you don't smoke cigars, they wanna talk about what you didn't say, they wanna talk about what they think you assume, they wanna talk about about what they think you didn't assume, they wanna talk about ya mama, they wanna talk about ya papa, they wanna talk about ya car, they wanna talk about your dog, they wanna talk about your cat, they wanna talk about ANYTHING except actually answering the question."

dc.png
:camby:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Religion does more good than bad, religion pretty much established the behavioral standards for modern culture.

make shizzit up brehs :russ: .

when did this "religion" start?

when did religion have this humanizing effect?

(here come the caveats and excuses ...)

Now imagine no religion and everyone just acted on animalistic impulse (like many do anyway)..how do you think society would look?

so you have i. religion or ii. animal.

what about secular philosophy?

do peaceful animals have religion? if not how are they peaceful without religion? why besmirch their name?

I'm not even saying most Christians are good people are have good morals? But it's a set of codes/principles that have lasted the test of time through years and years of societies.