Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

:patrice:
How are you defining and measuring intelligence

But ask yourself: "when was the last time I helped an ant win a fight? When was the last time I broke out a microscope and observed tiny organisms and then fed them/healed the injured ones?"

If you believe God is an omnipotent, immortal and all powerful entity, what is more likely:

A. He cares deeply about what's going on in every single person's life and takes sides.

B. He doesn't care that much because human needs and desires are so small to him that he doesn't bother to get bogged down in all of what's happening beyond just observing now and again and intervening in a neutral way.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How are you defining and measuring intelligence

how about: i am willing for the purposes of this discussion" to accept your (or anyone else's) definition as long as the definition doesn't stray too far away from the/my middle path.

that way distracting arguments can be postponed and do not become blockers.

But ask yourself: "when was the last time I helped an ant win a fight? When was the last time I broke out a microscope and observed tiny organisms and then fed them/healed the injured ones?"

If you believe God is an omnipotent, immortal and all powerful entity, what is more likely:

A. He cares deeply about what's going on in every single person's life and takes sides.

B. He doesn't care that much because human needs and desires are so small to him that he doesn't bother to get bogged down in all of what's happening beyond just observing now and again and intervening in a neutral way.

i'm looking at christian perspectives.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Of course faith and God go hand and hand. To have faith is to believe in the belief of something that you can't see feel or hear

So is God actively working or doing nothing? If not then what is the point in praying and all that?
Some kids are killed as infants. Some molested. I have read stories where some parents locked their kids in a room or cage for years never developing physically or mentally and most in up dying. Some kids are victims of mass shootings or bombings or vehicle accidents.

People react to childhood trauma differently. To make a blanket statement that it makes someone stronger is to act like it is necessary. I would argue that it just gives you a different perspective but the trauma is still there and you'll probably need therapy to help unpack it.
That's why I'm a strong believer that all people especially black should go to therapy at some point. Being black in the United States is a traumatic experience no matter who you are. Faith in God gives salvation after death. The things that happen on Earth are within our control and when I say ours I mean humanity's. We were given dominion over the Earth by God. What men choose to do and not to do is dictated by the duality of our nature. Right and wrong, good and evil, these things when man-made are as fleeting as the wind. We cannot control the actions of our neighbors only hope they will do good. The temptation against evil is a strong fight we all must deal with. In that fight many lose and inflict harms and atrocities to others. Therapy is one of the ways to heal from those traumas so they may no longer wrestle you into the dirt. I'd say why are so many upset with God and not the people inflicting these harms? If it be an illness why not be upset with our inadequacy to have invented a cure for it yet? We blame God too many times since we cannot understand his reasoning yet the true enemy is in our faces. The same man who will gladly take a blessing from God without knowing why he received it turns around and becomes upset with God when he receives a setback in his life without knowing why he received it is a hypocrite. If your prerequisite for receiving anything from God is knowing why you are receiving it then one should probably stand on business eh? It is those who have the wisdom to know they would not understand why certain things are in motion if even they asked. Can I explain how the internet works to a dog? Can I tell my goldfish how to work a calculator? We all need to seek therapy to heal from our traumas. The mind can become the most inescapable prison in the universe if you allow it.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
-If you believe God has a plan & there's no such thing as coincidence then God is without a doubt a puppeteer.

-My Koala friend had a powerful testimony but the line within points to the textbook manipulation of a puppeteer.
He has a plan for usn but he also allows us to make our own decisions.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
whose children would they be besides israel :jbhmm:
Children of the flesh are the heathen aka not from the chosen people. . The ones of the lineage are the bloodline of Abraham, Issac, AND Jacob. The bible calls them children of the promise, adoption, covenant, God's chosen people etc. The ones Christ died and rose for and will rule earth with Christ when he returns

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
He has a plan for usn but he also allows us to make our own decisions.
-So do you believe in coincidence/chance or do you believe all things happen according to God's will? I believe in free will.
He gave humans free will which angels and demons do not have.
-If angels don't have free will then nothing Lucifer did was his fault. God's responsible for everything he gets blamed for.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Astrology is the mechanics of consciousness. So what you need to understand is that how you percieve and how you express knowledge will be different from others. You may be intelligent, but are so introverted that your intelligence isnt a service to anyone outside yourself. Whereas maybe you have an extrovert whos not as learned,but picks up gems here and there. But this person is very expressive and empathetic. This person has a great effect on many people and would appear far more wise.

Then you have the people who can be given the intelligence on a silver platter daily,but refuse to drink. The pattern in their mind causes them to reject anything that makes them question their own intelligence. Not because they arent intelligent,but because they are arrogant or too prideful to admit they could be wrong. This is really all astrology 101,Natureboy broke this down to a science. Its not that you arent smart,you just dont have knowledge of self. And maybe youve been programmed to value an aspect of intellince,or topics thats not your wheelhouse.

Also some of you are just bots,while others are chosen. Its not your job to be intelligent,your here to be a distraction and obstacle for the chosen:respect:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Children of the flesh are the heathen aka not from the chosen people. . The ones of the lineage are the bloodline of Abraham, Issac, AND Jacob. The bible calls them children of the promise, adoption, covenant, God's chosen people etc. The ones Christ died and rose for and will rule earth with Christ when he returns
whose flesh? :jbhmm:

are you saying the people before Abraham cant be saved?

for some context why I'm questioning your judgment