Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Men do not know the ways of God all we can do is work and have faith, its way realistic than believing the universe and all its being suddenly exploded from a big bang that happened millions of years ago
Literally what is life? What is consciousness? Why is life even a thing? We can't answer those, so the people who dismiss that there is a god because it doesn't seem believable are stupid. Life doesn't seem believable but its real.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

:patrice:
How come these questions are only aimed at Christians? These type of questions are never aimed at Muslims or Jews up here. :gucci:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
why does the sky appear to be blue breh?
why are you asking him?

are you saying you should be God and decide the sky is green or orange or purple?

i've had the misfortune of receiving anti-JW videos since being in your threads and there is a common denominator

y'all get your idea of God from your pastors (some scripture to reconsider your beliefs)

but look at the root of pastor or pastoralist - a shepherd

are you an animal meant to be herded? learn about Monasticism

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
whose flesh? :jbhmm:

are you saying the people before Abraham cant be saved?

for some context why I'm questioning your judgment
The children that came from the line of Shem, but also descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, If you want to go father than that the chosen of Adam, and the kids that came from Shem, and the ones that came from Abraham, from issac, and from Jacob. The ones that don't come from this lineage are called children of the flesh, and are considered nothing. The world was made for Israel

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The children that came from the line of Shem, but also descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, If you want to go father than that the chosen of Adam, and the kids that came from Shem, and the ones that came from Abraham, from issac, and from Jacob. The ones that don't come from this lineage are called children of the flesh, and are considered nothing. The world was made for Israel

Genesis 15:1-6

15 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

2 And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

4 And, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

6 And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
Meaning
Laughter, He Will Laugh
EtymologyFrom the verbs צחק (sahaq) and שחק (sahaq), to laugh or make fun.

they said "indoor plumbing, its gonna be big" :flabbynsick:

but why does the sky appear to be blue breh?

so it's not only religious questions

:hhh::whew::hubie:
because blue light scatters the most (see diffraction)

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
only 2 posts :patrice:. :blessed:.

ok.

-\

why would God make some people smarter than others?

or some people less intelligent than others?
you dont know whos smarter or dumber

so why are you questioning :youngsabo: are you one of the smarter or one of the dumber based on your own question?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
does it matter?

:patrice:
no it does not

Jeremiah 27:26-28

26 Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying,

27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

28 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the Chaldeans, and into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take it:

giphy.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally what is life? What is consciousness? Why is life even a thing? We can't answer those, so the people who dismiss that there is a god because it doesn't seem believable are stupid. Life doesn't seem believable but its real.
The fallacy is in trying to find a meaning more than what it is. We have no greater importance than any other living creature on this planet. The universe is over 10 billion years old and modern man is about 300,000 years old. Really it's all due to chance we have gotten to this point. It's hard for people to grasps that because before the advancement of science we concocted these myths and fables to explain us and the world around us