Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the only thing i can imagine happening is overly zealous gun nut ass people are in his DMs like "breh just say the word and she dead :birdman:"...and he's just making sure he doesn't connect himself to that shyt.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
he's saying exactly what he's supposed to...
he can show sympathy while she gets burned at the stake and im fine with that
:mjgrin:
Right. He's playing chess, not checkers. Breh doesn't care about that broad, he's just trying to not mess up his book/movie deal.
Once the bag is secure, he'll be back on that :pacspit:.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm not gonna say nothing bad about him. He's being the bigger person, however, being a bigger person don't really get anyone anywhere these days.. she got what she deserved
I have a feeling he's only being the bigger person while the cameras are on. Behind the scenes, breh's probably on some rider shyt.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nothing is worse than a racist cac, but these gay c00ns really be trying to take that top spot sometimes :francis:

What are y'all on in this thread? :dahell:

Racist White woman: Contributes to White Supremacy, commits racist actions in her work on the daily, and tries to get a breh arrested/killed by cops solely because he asked her to leash her dog.

Gay Black man: Aggressively goes at the White woman for breaking the law, puts her on blast, won't back down when she tries to intimidate him, ends up making an example of her in front of the whole world, gets her fired from her job, but then throws in "Let's be careful, death threats are a bit too far...."

And y'all trying to talk like a Black man fighting White Supremacy but just cautioning against death threats is almost the "top spot" above White Supremacy itself?:why:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

How in the fukk and when did this moronic fool get awarded "Poster of the Year"? Whoever is responsible for providing him with that title needs to be slapped across the face.
:what:

I guess we should be applauding Botham Jean's family for kissing on his murderer's ass too. There are countless numbers of other examples that are almost identical to the Botham Jean case, but I think that we all get the point. We should not be so forgetful of the transgressions, pain, and hate that is afflicted upon us as a people on a regular basis. If you take issue with other Black People being upset because he (Chris Cooper) wants to downplay his aggressor's actions, then you fit the definition of a bootlicking c00n just as much as Chris Cooper does. After getting asphyxiated yesterday, George Floyd and his family should just let it go too, huh? The perpetrators should face no consequences because someone may feel "uncomfortable with that", as Chris Cooper says? If he doesn't want any controversy, then Chris Cooper needs to just shut the fukk up, go on with his life, and let whatever happens to the racist bytch happen. I bet that he identifies as homosexual before he identifies as being a Black Man, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if his partner was white.

Some of you "brehs" are so disgustingly passive and docile. There seems to be a pattern with these Democratic caping shills on this fukking board. No better than the GOP tap dancers. It's fukking pathetic and I would never associate or attempt to build with any of you clowns in real life if you possessed this type of mindset. No type of code or dignity at all.
:snoop:
Any black person taking fault and criticizing the victim here needs to re-evaluate why their upset. Alot of yall are basically saying "fukk this dude since he didnt respond like we wanted him too".

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any black person taking fault and criticizing the victim here needs to re-evaluate why their upset. Alot of yall are basically saying "fukk this dude since he didnt respond like we wanted him too".

fukk him and anybody who agrees with his weak ass response

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk him and anybody who agrees with his weak ass response
White supremacist love this type of response. Let's not forget who the victim in this case is. It's the guy who had his life threatened not keyboard warriors who are upset he didnt respond the way they wanted him too. One day you'll realize how stupid yall sound going at the victim.