Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Because you're all forgiveness for someone who tried to incite the cops to come shoot you knowing very well how they respond to Black men and White women in distress. You're stupendously pathetic.
Wishing physical harm on a black man cause he didnt respond the way you wanted him to. That's pathetic.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:mjlol: breh stop and take your neg like a man

As deep in the red as you are you should be used to it
Just so people know Geek is a bytch. I took it and being in RED is a relief. U still deserve spit in your face. U been on this board 3 years LESS than me with 3000 more posts. U're a loser. Die broke.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
What are y'all on in this thread? :dahell:

Racist White woman: Contributes to White Supremacy, commits racist actions in her work on the daily, and tries to get a breh arrested/killed by cops solely because he asked her to leash her dog.

Gay Black man: Aggressively goes at the White woman for breaking the law, puts her on blast, won't back down when she tries to intimidate him, ends up making an example of her in front of the whole world, gets her fired from her job, but then throws in "Let's be careful, death threats are a bit too far...."

And y'all trying to talk like a Black man fighting White Supremacy but just cautioning against death threats is almost the "top spot" above White Supremacy itself?:why:

:gucci: breh u focused a lil too hard on 1 part of my statement

OF COURSE no black person will top white supremacy..but c00ning,showing sympathy & remorse, and trying to align with the people who hates you is disgusting & pathetic and is counter productive to us as a whole

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just so people know Geek is a bytch. I took it and being in RED is a relief. U still deserve spit in your face. U been on this board 3 years LESS than me with 3000 more posts. U're a loser. Die broke.

That -10 got you on the floor of your busted crib convulsing and screaming, never seen any coli breh have a meltdown over a neg like this before :mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
White supremacist love this type of response. Let's not forget who the victim in this case is. It's the guy who had his life threatened not keyboard warriors who are upset he didnt respond the way they wanted him too. One day you'll realize how stupid yall sound going at the victim.

you sound like a bytch ass nikka

white bytch tried to put his life in danger and this weak nicca is talking forgiveness

Y’all weak Turn the other cheek and pray negros gotta go

:pacspit:
White supremacists love punk niccas like y’all who are too cowardly to defend yourself