Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Don't sic the wolves on somebody then get upset when they get bitten. HE initially posted that video for the world to see, his sister put it on Twitter, and now its viral.

Buddy wanted to throw a stone and now wants to hide his hands? Sounds about...nevermind :sas2:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, his sister has more of a back bone than him. He could have just sat back and let Karen experience the consequences of her actions to the fullest.

It wasn't his idea to upload the clip to Twitter (someone else uploaded it), so he wanted to let it pass.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe in giving hugs to people who murdered your brother or in giving sympathy to people who almost got you arrested or murdered.

I disagree with his stance. But i might understand what he's feeling. This is onlymmy interpretation. I think a lot of us are raised on the "no snitching/no telling" tip. I think his intent was just to show how sociopathic these types of people can be. And it ended up doing more than what he intended. Now he feels like he "told" on someone and as a result she's getting fired, etc. Like i said, fukk her, but at the same time, while i disagree with his stance, i kinda get it if that's what it is.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
On the inside he's like.

tenor.gif
:dead: