Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is the Black Man ALWAYS had to be the bigger person. Had to be after slavery, had to be after the crual history of colonization in Africa (btw learn your history brehs, not what these cacs teach you), had to be after apartheid, still has to....

yeah, and how about her being the bigger woman? if I do something stupid, I know the consequences. we always letting people off the hook.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all be abusing the shyt out of the word c00n
Yeah some of these dudes remind me of out of touch parents that hear a new to them word and just run that shyt to the ground. Dudes be on some if you wear Jordan’s over Lebrons you’re a c00n. It’s like calm down lame

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people always wanna "bE tHe BiGgEr PeRsOn". I'm tired of it. That evil bytch would have ruined your life without hesitation if things had gone slightly differently :unimpressed:

This.

Why these dumb ass brother can be this stupid? :what:

Edited: Didn't realize this thread is old.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y'all be abusing the shyt out of the word c00n
Yeah some of these dudes remind me of out of touch parents that hear a new to them word and just run that shyt to the ground. Dudes be on some if you wear Jordan’s over Lebrons you’re a c00n. It’s like calm down lame

The thread where they were calling MLK Jr., once of the most hated men in White America, a "c00n" pretty much deaded the word to me, at least here.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The thread where they were calling MLK Jr., once of the most hated men in White America, a "c00n" pretty much deaded the word to me, at least here.

amy cooper got off light considering that the phone call we saw on video wasn't the only one she made to police. amy made a second in which she falsely reported that the black man christian did indeed assault her. she took a few therapy sessions & that was the end of it. christian, bless his sanguine heart, did not want to press charges against this white woman. let's revisit christian's comment from last year rhakim:

“It’s a little bit of a frenzy, and I am uncomfortable with that,” he said. “If our goal is to change the underlying factors, I am not sure that this young woman having her life completely torn apart serves that goal.”

now putting all of this and the newfound information that the woman is now suing her former employers saying it was the black man christian's fault "for being an overzealous birdwatcher" what do you think now my G? one year ago today in post #35 of this thread you got angry at "fukking armchair militants who have NEVER done shyt to a White person in their lives rushing in to tear down a Black man once again." do you still stand by this?? talk to me. we're wildin by calling out christian cooper's collaborative behavior with the enemy b?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
amy cooper got off light considering that the phone call we saw on video wasn't the only one she made to police. amy made a second in which she falsely reported that the black man christian did indeed assault her. she took a few therapy sessions & that was the end of it. christian, bless his sanguine heart, did not want to press charges against this white woman. let's revisit christian's comment from last year rhakim:

“It’s a little bit of a frenzy, and I am uncomfortable with that,” he said. “If our goal is to change the underlying factors, I am not sure that this young woman having her life completely torn apart serves that goal.”

now putting all of this and the newfound information that the woman is now suing her former employers saying it was the black man christian's fault "for being an overzealous birdwatcher" what do you think now my G? one year ago today in post #35 of this thread you got angry at "fukking armchair militants who have NEVER done shyt to a White person in their lives rushing in to tear down a Black man once again." do you still stand by this?? talk to me. we're wildin by calling out christian cooper's collaborative behavior with the enemy b?

It's no fukking "collaborative behavior with the enemy" :mjlol:

Yes, I still stand by everything I said about armchair militants and you haven't done the slightest shyt to prove otherwise. :francis:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
It's no fukking "collaborative behavior with the enemy" :mjlol:

Yes, I still stand by everything I said about armchair militants and you haven't done the slightest shyt to prove otherwise. :francis:

oh word? hmm ok a white woman is shown on camera calling the police to lie that she is being threatened by an african american man. on the same exact day mind you that george floyd was killed by police officers

you cosign christian cooper's forgiveness, his reluctance to call amy cooper racist, and his staunch refusal to press charges which would have surely got her more than some damn therapy sessions where a year later she can sue her employers and demonize christian cooper as her abusive perpetrator

lol aight then... well, you say all who are outraged by christian's behavior are armchair militants. so i'm forced to ask then what are you in contrast homie? what do you call yourself?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
oh word? hmm ok a white woman is shown on camera calling the police to lie that she is being threatened by an african american man. on the same exact day mind you that george floyd was killed by police officers

you cosign christian cooper's forgiveness, his reluctance to call amy cooper racist, and his staunch refusal to press charges which would have surely got her more than some damn therapy sessions where a year later she can sue her employers and demonize christian cooper as her abusive perpetrator

I cosign him making his own damn decisions about how he handles his life and an incident that HE brought to public attention and which brought more consequences on her and her racism than anything else anyone had ever done in her 40 years or whatever of life.

I think it's counterproductive as fukk that some people in here are putting forth a lot more energy trying to tear down a black man who actually put in a little bit of work than they spend putting in any work themselves. But that's a consistent pattern on these boards - it always seems a lot easier for a lot of posters to attack black folk who don't meet their standards than it is for them to attack the actual racists who are the problem.

lol aight then... well, you say all who are outraged by christian's behavior are armchair militants. so i'm forced to ask then what are you in contrast homie? what do you call yourself?
Educator. Mentor. Pro-black activist. I've put in real work in my community for my entire adult life. But I don't expect that to matter here, cause on these forums we are only whatever we express here. And what I express here is a consistently pro-black message and a consistent uplifting of those who do the right thing while keeping my negative aim focused on those who are the true source of hardship in the community.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
HE brought to public attention and which brought more consequences on her and her racism than anything else anyone had ever done in her 40 years or whatever of life.
No, his sister was actually the one who brought the incident to public attention. Not this scary ass nikka.

DFIBL5S4JJG6ZN4ALU2M2LDWDU.jpg

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I cosign him making his own damn decisions about how he handles his life and an incident that HE brought to public attention and which brought more consequences on her and her racism than anything else anyone had ever done in her 40 years or whatever of life.

I think it's counterproductive as fukk that some people in here are putting forth a lot more energy trying to tear down a black man who actually put in a little bit of work than they spend putting in any work themselves. But that's a consistent pattern on these boards - it always seems a lot easier for a lot of posters to attack black folk who don't meet their standards than it is for them to attack the actual racists who are the problem.

Educator. Mentor. Pro-black activist. I've put in real work in my community for my entire adult life. But I don't expect that to matter here, cause on these forums we are only whatever we express here. And what I express here is a consistently pro-black message and a consistent uplifting of those who do the right thing while keeping my negative aim focused on those who are the true source of hardship in the community.

rhakim you're trying to create this alternate universe where it is somehow meritorious, or at the least benign, for a black person to be too cowardly to press charges against a lying white accuser who wanted him hurt or killed by 12. we point out his cowardice & you frame it as us tearing down another brother. nah nikka no way lol

look here akh.... chris cooper presses charges on that white bytch, goes hard in the paint, and calls her behavior for what it is, anti black racism, and it acts as a deterrent for future 1955 carolyn bryants to lie on black men so they can be murdered like emmit till. no rhakim, we ain't finna throw around the term pro black in a bizarre fashion and try to make the cowards cool & the courageous corny. this is ridiculous & you know better as a clearly intelligent academic. serious side did your parents teach you this nonsense in the crib b?