Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Look at this shyt. Not a damn thing happened to her. His dumb ass had to nerve to try to forgive and be the bigger person.

There should be consequences for the shyt that she did.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cosign him making his own damn decisions about how he handles his life and an incident that HE brought to public attention and which brought more consequences on her and her racism than anything else anyone had ever done in her 40 years or whatever of life.

I think it's counterproductive as fukk that some people in here are putting forth a lot more energy trying to tear down a black man who actually put in a little bit of work than they spend putting in any work themselves. But that's a consistent pattern on these boards - it always seems a lot easier for a lot of posters to attack black folk who don't meet their standards than it is for them to attack the actual racists who are the problem.

Educator. Mentor. Pro-black activist. I've put in real work in my community for my entire adult life. But I don't expect that to matter here, cause on these forums we are only whatever we express here. And what I express here is a consistently pro-black message and a consistent uplifting of those who do the right thing while keeping my negative aim focused on those who are the true source of hardship in the community.
Yeah all these threads end up with coli militants attacking the victim, they never show solidarity.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
lol @ Amy going the intersectional route. Claiming that she was fired because of her race AND gender.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He went soft on her and gave her an out. This fool could be dead and she's back to her "normal" life. :scust:
Look at this shyt. Not a damn thing happened to her. His dumb ass had to nerve to try to forgive and be the bigger person.

There should be consequences for the shyt that she did.

I'm sorry, this is bullshyt.

She lost a high-paying job, lost a lawsuit for wrongful termination, and is publicly tarred and feathered for life.

Meanwhile, he's got his own show on National Geographic.

And because of his actions, calling in a false police report on a POC is now a hate crime in New York state.

Lawmakers introduce new hate crime legislation in the wake of viral Central Park video

Cuomo wants to pass 'Amy Cooper' 911 false accusation bill

Some false police reports could be a hate crime under proposed New York law

It even inspired similar laws across the country:

Making false, racist 911 calls could soon be a crime in California under bill sent to Newsom

I don't get this site's ever-constant hate for Black people. It's fukking impossible for a Black person to do right in your eyes.