Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sound like a bytch ass nikka

white bytch tried to put his life in danger and this weak nicca is talking forgiveness

Y’all weak Turn the other cheek and pray negros gotta go

:pacspit:
White supremacists love punk niccas like y’all who are too cowardly to defend yourself
If he had turned the other cheek yall wouldnt even know who he or this racist white woman is. HE is the one that exposed the injustice.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Why? Because you're all forgiveness for someone who tried to incite the cops to come shoot you knowing very well how they respond to Black men and White women in distress. You're stupendously pathetic.
you more angry at the black man than the cacs

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I wish a lot of yall names was released to the public, yall talk so greasy from the comfort of your computer chairs
Yall pro-black but anybody with a difference of opinion is a c00n to yall
How the fukk you pro-black but every other word out ya mouth is "c00n"

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
What are you even talking about? :gucci:

I'm not a democrat, dumbass, and my comment had nothing to do with politics at all. And you tried to derail the main thread on this by going on a random political rant there too, right? :mjlol:

I am 100% certain I go harder for the struggle IRL than you do because I've never met a soldier who was so obsessed with virtue-signalling bullshyt as you seem to be. You can't name one effective activist in history who shtick consisted of tone policing random Black men they don't even know. What Chris Cooper says has nothing to do with anything, he already put in the work to get shyt moving and actually made something pop, what da fukk have you ever done? :francis:

I'm willing to bet your life savings your a Tariq fan because that's his entire M.O. too. :mjlol:

:russell:
I give props and often admit when a poster makes a great point in opposition to mine. You’ve failed to do so. You only continue to babble and make excuses for c00n-like behavior/actions.
:unimpressed:

I know that you can be an intelligent breh. I’ve seen you make good and bright points in the past, but this isn’t it chief. What you’re typing in this thread is ridiculous and invalidates any credibility that you’ve gained in the past.
:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
saw him on tv talkin that Rodney King shyt. He’s c00ning. fukk that. Ain’t got time for that shyt. They gonna keep doing this shyt if we don’t call out white supremacy. He didn’t have to do anything but say this was disappointing or not right, he givin speeches talmbout we should be able to get along. :camby:
He’s trying to keep that butter biscuit.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
One day I want the recipient of these attacks to go on TV and go yeah fukk her shyt up yall!

Tear her all the way down. Tried to have me killed outchea.

Lost her job you say? :laff:

During a pandemic no less? :laff:

Life comes at you fast huh baby girl.

No more questions. :datazz:

"I would like for all hands that were involved, that played a part in my son's murder to be prosecuted to the highest," Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, said in an interview with TMZ released Tuesday.