Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Has her dog been taken away yet ?
:mjpls:
She's abusing the animal through out the video. Someone in NYC needs to report her to the city's animal control

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Nah, I'm not filming someone, and then sharing that video, and not expecting it to go viral in this day and age. She got exactly what she deserved. Did some shyt that could have gotten him killed. On top of that, also showed how much of a piece of shyt she is by damn near choking the dog to death. Now I will say that it's totally possible that he's getting some racist smoke that he does not want. Rightfully so, we're fukking beyond tired of this shyt. But these racist are also tired of being shown for the devils they truly are.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think dude is even phased by the racist part, more than he wanted her to leash her dog. This isn't surprising to me.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah. Everything coming her way she brought on herself. McDonald’s in every small town USA is hiring. Get that new life started bytch. :unimpressed:

Not to mention she's white, she'll be alright. One of my family members or friends are probably hooking her up w/ a cushy job rn, or she got wealth to hold her down until she gets a new gig.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
What people don't understand is that responses like this will gradually deter more Black people from coming out with their pitchforks in the future.

I don't care about the high road stuff. The bytch was very blatant about putting the idea of a dangerous AA man out there for the cops. That in itself is a death threat because we know they'd sooner unload on him above all else. Not everyone deserves kindness. Not everyone deserves a merciful response. Too many Black people are blind to this shyt.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bdd.jpg

She needs a permanent foot on her neck. :camby:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna say nothing bad about him. He's being the bigger person, however, being a bigger person don't really get anyone anywhere these days.. she got what she deserved

Also saying one thing don't mean you feel another way. Actually I would argue he is pulling the who me...:hubie:.

Which many of us have done before. Case in point in elementary school you probably tripped a mothafukka you didn't like then threw your hands up and said who me I never meant to do that while your fingers crossed behind your back.

Thats basically what he did here. So to me I still say job well done the heffa is job less in a bad economy and her image is everywhere...:pachaha:

Actually what he just did with the whole event is very very very white and how white folks do us all the time in business and professional settings...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jackass black lives have been completely torn apart due to people like her.

fukk her. Actions have consequences. This is a new day. These people will continue to get exposed until they are completely destroyed. This is what things have come to.