• Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Let's be reality, bone had more cac fans when they were hot

:sas1:

The only reason wutang has more cac fans now is because their fans still exist

:sas2:

they were about even with the white fans. really, I'd say wutang had more since they were the ones that pandered to their white audience.:whistle: you really don't want to go there.

wutang also had the Asians.
bone had the mexicanos.

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Wu all the way this is easy bone only released like 1 or 2 decent albums. Wu released as many if not more decent albums plus they killed the solo albums people only saying "we dont count there solos" cause bone and them haven't got any decent solos. Cant believe the votes were so close

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Bone 4 solid albums 2 classics (group)

Wu 1 classic

Solo yes the wu got it on lock over bone

Wutang forever no where near art of war

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wu all the way this is easy bone only released like 1 or 2 decent albums. Wu released as many if not more decent albums plus they killed the solo albums people only saying "we dont count there solos" cause bone and them haven't got any decent solos. Cant believe the votes were so close

bone does indeed have dope solos. I can tell you really don't listen to their stuff. not saying that their solos are on par with wu's best. wutang has a few classic solos. theyre a better solo collective than a group actually.

and thats the thing. people don't count solos because we're talking GROUPS. is wutang the better rap crew? sure. but better group? nah.

and you seem late to the game, and probably don't know that there was a separate tournament for SOLO artists. another reason why solo work should not have been counted. and people didn't sit around counting solo albums for any other group EXCEPT WUTANG.

wu-stans are stat-padders.:heh:

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Etha way I want count the solos wu still win yes im not the biggest fan of bone but e.1999 is a classic to me and the art of war was nice but thats it the other albums are meh maybe faces of death ep but besides that there just average were I think wu has released a better body of work with more consistency plus alot more of it. also wu as a GROUP has/had more artistic talent and has done more to help other artists.
Yeah I didn't know about the solo thing but really dont mean shyt the only reason where not counting solos cause it would of been a blow out and I dont see homestly why you wouldn't count them? Sorry but is there a group with better solos then WU? Thats why no one cared about other group solos, So because wu has prob the best solos as a group we will just ignore them even tho they were like littlier group projects i want keep going on tho get ya.
How is bone a better group? They have less talent as a whole haven't been as productive or innovative
Last thing ill ever go on is numbers
Just my opinion
@Wacky D

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
they were about even with the white fans. really, I'd say wutang had more since they were the ones that pandered to their white audience.:whistle: you really don't want to go there.

I heard that the Five-Percent talk was strictly to grab white teens from the suburbs

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bone 4 solid albums 2 classics (group)

Wu 1 classic

Solo yes the wu got it on lock over bone

Wutang forever no where near art of war

yup

and that's not even counting creepin on ah come up.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Etha way I want count the solos wu still win yes im not the biggest fan of bone but e.1999 is a classic to me and the art of war was nice but thats it the other albums are meh maybe faces of death ep but besides that there just average were I think wu has released a better body of work with more consistency plus alot more of it. also wu as a GROUP has/had more artistic talent and has done more to help other artists.
Yeah I didn't know about the solo thing but really dont mean shyt the only reason where not counting solos cause it would of been a blow out and I dont see homestly why you wouldn't count them? Sorry but is there a group with better solos then WU? Thats why no one cared about other group solos, So because wu has prob the best solos as a group we will just ignore them even tho they were like littlier group projects i want keep going on tho get ya.
How is bone a better group? They have less talent as a whole haven't been as productive or innovative
Last thing ill ever go on is numbers
Just my opinion
@Wacky D

dog. I just explained to you multiple reasons why solos don't count. and aren't you a little ashamed that out of all the 73 groups in this tournament, the wutang clan is the only group where their supporters are desperately vouching for solos? theres other groups that could've won the whole thing if we included solos as well, but theres no push for them.:whistle:

lol @ bone not being as productive or innovative? are you kidding me? this is the one-sided posting that I was complaining about.

and bone slaps wutang at every turn.

e.99 eternal >>> 36 chambers
art of war >>> wutang forever
btnhressurrection >>> the w
they even had the better falloff early '00s album: thug world order >>> iron flag
strength & loyalty >>> :whistle::whistle:

didn't even have to add coacu which is the favorite bone release of many a rap fan.
didn't even have to bring up faces of death. I let you do it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
As a group I've always liked Bone more. But Wu has some of my favorite individual artist/albums.

No lie, Ghost is one of my top 5 favorite ARTIST of all time in any genre.

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Just name me a group with better solos then wu tho? All im saying is it wouldn't of mattered if you did count other group solos as no other produced the quality of solos like wu. Pretty hard to find a group with better solos so you could of counted the other groups wouldn't of made a difference tho.
36 chambers> e.1999 very close but no
Wu forever> art of war
I will give btnhresurrection> the w
But the rest no and know wu had a bigger fall off ha what about wu meets indi culture chamber music legendary weapons wu block wu massacre 8 diagrams the chronicles of wu a better tomorrow not to mention all those ost albums etc list goes on.. I think people still would pick up the new wu before the new btnh.
wu fell off in 00s you mean wu took a step to the side and released some dope "not counting" solos
Want front coacu is a classic imo but lets not act like some of those hits weren't shifted to e.1999 like reused material

Sorry I Just never see bone producing there own tracks making beats directing movies being in movies or changing the game up with the samples, lyrics slang and beats and no where near as many releases especially if you count affiliates side projects that they have had a hand, in live insrto albums so sorry but no no not as productive or innovative as the Wu
@Wacky D