THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
same with the solo albums from all the other groups.

are we gonna pretend that they dont exist?

just keep it funky, and admit that yall were stat-padding cuz you know that their group work isnt goat-worthy.

just be real chief.
What other groups have seven classic albums collectively?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
fukk knows what else i said in this thread but i don't know where Bone got some of those cheap sounding beats they started pulling out on the solo albums. Ressurrection was dope IMO but they had LT Hutton and others on the boards so it was hard for the most part. they went too soft and cheap with the beats.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This one really, really, REALLY hurt @Wacky D.

hurt me how? im a fan but thats where it stops. only person i met from either group was capadonna. i dont know these niccas, im not into this weirdo stan chit like you.

and all you do is repeat the same dumb rhetoric over & over. do you have some type of post count quota to fill??

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hurt me how? im a fan but thats where it stops. only person i met from either group was capadonna. i dont know these niccas, im not into this weirdo stan chit like you.

and all you do is repeat the same dumb rhetoric over & over. do you have some type of post count quota to fill??
:umad:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
well for starters, a song that features group members, really isnt a posse cut if theyre all suppposed to be from the same group.:whistle:

but yea, collabos w/ group members on a solo album? the same can be said for the solo albums from all the other groups in the tourney..............are we gonna pretend that they dont exist?

just keep it funky, and admit that yall were stat-padding cuz you know that their group work isnt goat-worthy and yall know none of them had a chance to win the solo tournament. just be real chief.

whats funny is, some of these songs only feature a couple members.
What other groups are you talking about that have the amount of quality solo albums that contain classic group cuts?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Weirdo stan sh!t yet you clearly tried to rig this tournament for Bone Thugs to win. Gtfoh. This sh!t hurt you so bad that you think about this thread every morning. Get over it, breh.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Weirdo stan sh!t yet you clearly tried to rig this tournament for Bone Thugs to win. Gtfoh. This sh!t hurt you so bad that you think about this thread every morning. Get over it, breh.

you keep saying this, but everytime i asked you how i supposedly rigged it, you dissappear, and then tag me into a random thread a month later, claiming the same chit.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
:comeon:

you dont see all the other groups on this list with solo stars?
Name them.
The other groups that have collectively solo albums like liquid swords ob4cl supreme clientele ironman return to the 36 chambers tical under their belts

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
To this day, rappers been biting Bone's whole flow and delivery.

What rappers has the Wu Tang influenced? None besides Action Bronson :heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Name them.
The other groups that have collectively solo albums like liquid swords ob4cl supreme clientele ironman return to the 36 chambers tical under their belts

i already named a few. you didnt even address those.

and half of those wutang albums youre listing, arent classics like youre trying to bill them as.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you keep saying this, but everytime i asked you how i supposedly rigged it, you dissappear, and then tag me into a random thread a month later, claiming the same chit.

Using aliases to vote for Bone and also turning a blind eye to that rat troll observe hauling Locker Room trolls in here who couldn't care less about either Bone or Wu just to vote for Bone. Sounds like weirdo stan sh!t to me.