THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
dog. I just explained to you multiple reasons why solos don't count. and aren't you a little ashamed that out of all the 73 groups in this tournament, the wutang clan is the only group where their supporters are desperately vouching for solos? theres other groups that could've won the whole thing if we included solos as well, but theres no push for them.:whistle:

lol @ bone not being as productive or innovative?
are you kidding me? this is the one-sided posting that I was complaining about.

and bone slaps wutang at every turn.

e.99 eternal >>> 36 chambers
art of war >>> wutang forever
btnhressurrection >>> the w
they even had the better falloff early '00s album: thug world order >>> iron flag
strength & loyalty >>> :whistle::whistle:

didn't even have to add coacu which is the favorite bone release of many a rap fan.
didn't even have to bring up faces of death. I let you do it.

nikkas know damn well bones melodies are being used like a muthafukka by everybody nowadays... From your favorite artist...these nikkas kill me with the bullshyt.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
dog. I just explained to you multiple reasons why solos don't count. and aren't you a little ashamed that out of all the 73 groups in this tournament, the wutang clan is the only group where their supporters are desperately vouching for solos? theres other groups that could've won the whole thing if we included solos as well, but theres no push for them.:whistle:

lol @ bone not being as productive or innovative? are you kidding me? this is the one-sided posting that I was complaining about.

and bone slaps wutang at every turn.

e.99 eternal >>> 36 chambers
art of war >>> wutang forever
btnhressurrection >>> the w
they even had the better falloff early '00s album: thug world order >>> iron flag
strength & loyalty >>> :whistle::whistle:

didn't even have to add coacu which is the favorite bone release of many a rap fan.
didn't even have to bring up faces of death. I let you do it.
still?
you're trying to sweep classic albums under the rug.
if bone thugs had artists who had CLASSIC solo albums please dont pretend like you wouldnt mention it.

They are solo albums but damn near every song had one or more wu members on it.

simply put. the wu tang put out collectively more great music than bone thugs

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
still?
you're trying to sweep classic albums under the rug.
if bone thugs had artists who had CLASSIC solo albums please dont pretend like you wouldnt mention it.

They are solo albums but damn near every song had one or more wu members on it.

simply put. the wu tang put out collectively more great music than bone thugs

no i wouldnt mention it.

the same way i didnt mention or take into consideration the other groups that im a big fan of like TRU, hot boys, etc. if i took their solo albums into account, they wouldve got higher seeds. i also couldve made boot camp click into one big ass group, seeing that they released group albums as the boot camp click. i kept this chit tight all the way down to ommitting my favorite mixtape crews, who could pass for groups around here. so NO, you cant accuse me of being on some "if they had classic solos" type stuff. nah.

who you should be calling out, are the wutang fans. cuz theres alot of groups with solo runs, yet the only group whose solos are being pushed for are the wutangs.

so what does that tell you??:whistle:

then dudes turned around and voted for the exact same albums in the solo tournament. so which one is it? is it group material or solo? it cant be both.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nikkas know damn well bones melodies are being used like a muthafukka by everybody nowadays... From your favorite artist...these nikkas kill me with the bullshyt.

what makes it worse are the dudes that say that dumb chit, then turn around and pretend theyre not biased by saying "im a bone fan".:laugh: only to follow that statement up with a comment that shows that they dont even know the basics about the group that even the most jaded rap fan would laugh at.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
respond to month old posts out the blue just to argue bruhs

thats because i havnt been on here regularly for about a month. jackass. everybody doesnt live on the coli like you.

i responded just now because i just read his post.

oh and @MartyMcFly i see you dappin. i thought we were cool, but if you feel froggy.............

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
thats because i havnt been on here regularly for about a month. jackass. everybody doesnt live on the coli like you.

i responded just now because i just read his post.

oh and @MartyMcFly i see you dappin. i thought we were cool, but if you feel froggy.............
You seem to be one sensitive and hateful individual. I like that, so kudos :salute:

Last edited:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
no i wouldnt mention it.

the same way i didnt mention or take into consideration the other groups that im a big fan of like TRU, hot boys, etc. if i took their solo albums into account, they wouldve got higher seeds. i also couldve made boot camp click into one big ass group, seeing that they released group albums as the boot camp click. i kept this chit tight all the way down to ommitting my favorite mixtape crews, who could pass for groups around here. so NO, you cant accuse me of being on some "if they had classic solos" type stuff. nah.

who you should be calling out, are the wutang fans. cuz theres alot of groups with solo runs, yet the only group whose solos are being pushed for are the wutangs.

so what does that tell you??:whistle:

then dudes turned around and voted for the exact same albums in the solo tournament. so which one is it? is it group material or solo? it cant be both.
Every Wu Solo has classic Wu Posse Cuts.

We have to pretend these songs dont exist?
Assassination Day
Winter Warz
Wu Gambinos
Investigative Reports
Shadowboxing
Guillotine
Wu Banga 101
4th Chamber

You want to put the music into little boxes to support your argument
when its pretty simple..

COLLECTIVELY whether it be solo or group..the wu have released more quality music.

Wu Collectively have 7 Classic Albums.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever said that shyt about Bone's melodies being used, that's true, people are using/biting that shyt. Bizzy and Bone in general did a lot of that shyt way before, and much better too.

Lol people are gonna argue this question forever it seems, they are both great groups, I don't think it's that fair to say 1 is easily and indisputably superior to the other, personally I got Bone, as a group, individually if you take out Bizzy's shyt then Wu have the better solos. All legends, respect and am fans of them all, it's a shame sometimes we have to bring our legends down cause of petty stanism rather than just debate the question with a viewpoint and opinion, that's all good, but unfortunately seen some straight up dismissing of both groups, like 1 of them ain't shyt, which is a shame to me, but can't stop that. But personally I just wanna say I am a fan, respect and revere both groups. 2 of the greatest...

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Every Wu Solo has classic Wu Posse Cuts.

We have to pretend these songs dont exist?
Assassination Day
Winter Warz
Wu Gambinos
Investigative Reports
Shadowboxing
Guillotine
Wu Banga 101
4th Chamber

You want to put the music into little boxes to support your argument
when its pretty simple..

COLLECTIVELY whether it be solo or group..the wu have released more quality music.

Wu Collectively have 7 Classic Albums.

well for starters, a song that features group members, really isnt a posse cut if theyre all suppposed to be from the same group.:whistle:

but yea, collabos w/ group members on a solo album? the same can be said for the solo albums from all the other groups in the tourney..............are we gonna pretend that they dont exist?

just keep it funky, and admit that yall were stat-padding cuz you know that their group work isnt goat-worthy and yall know none of them had a chance to win the solo tournament. just be real chief.

whats funny is, some of these songs only feature a couple members.

Last edited: